Chapter-8

Kairav's pov.
While eating dinner, everyone was talking about something but Mahira was quiet the whole time, i wonder what was she thinking about.

When she said something about her accident, i almost had the urge to tell her what actually happened but no. I can't, no one can.

If anyone told her what happened to her, it would be a disaster.

She must be frustrated to not to remember a thing but still it's better than being heartbroken.

Better than being devastated.

But now uncle devansh and aunty sararvati literally shocked me.

They are talking about natasha with ivaan, I don't really appreciate it though.

Ivaan has been emotionless and rude all his life. I don't think he can make natasha happy. His ego is more than his height, he's 6'5 by the way.

He is not the best for natasha, can never be.

My father was about to say something but i interrupted him and said

"If you guys don't mind can i say something"

"Sure, no one minds" uncle devansh said

"I don't think natasha can make a decision about her life in just span of 3 minutes, she may needs time and-

I was cut off by natasha.

"It's fine kairav, I accept the proposal, I've known Ivaan all my life, so it isn't that hard to make a decision" she said smiling while looking at ivaan.

He was also smiling at her.

What the hell is going on here.

"Manit, what about you?" Uncle devansh asked

"If natasha has no problem, then what can i do, I've given all my kids equal right to choose their partner and it's her life after all so kal shagun leke aate hain?". Dad replied while Patting Natasha's head and she smiled at him.

"Arey shagun to humari taraf se aayega kal aap ke ghar" aunty sarasvati said while grabbing mom in a hug.

Everyone cheered for them.
Guess iam the only one who doesn't like this relation.

But then my eyes drifted to a standing figure in a corner, it was none other than mahira, she actually doesn't seem much happy about this relation either.

Thank God iam not the only one.
But why she isn't happy.

Reyansh dragged her to the centre and said.

"Why are you standing in a corner, your brother is going to get engaged and we are going to be relatives now , aren't you happy about it".

Great, my brothers are such idiots, now everyone's attention is on her.

"It's not like that, are you stupid? Why wouldn't i be happy? It's just i have a headache" she said forcing a smile.

"Bacha go to your room I'll get you some painkillers okay?" Armaan said while grabbing her in a quick hug.

"Yea that sounds Right" ahaan said kissed her on the forehead. Favourite sibling check.

Ivaan came towards her and asked.
"Is it bad?"

"It's fine, it's just a headache anyway, not a heartbreak". She laughed it off but i can see sadness in her eyes.

She congratulated Ivaan and natasha and then Ivaan dragged her to her room. Pretty much dragged.
Armaan and Ahaan went after him.