Chapter-21

Mahira's pov.
We all were present at the venue.
First there is gonna be entry of bride's parents with bride and then groom's parents with groom.

Kudmayi started playing in the background.
Door opened and bride i mean natasha was there with uncle and aunty.
Uncle and aunty took her each hand, and made their way inside.
She was looking so beautiful, so pretty.
She came and hugged her brothers and sat on the sofas, that were practically designed for both of them to sit.

And then the door opened again, bhaiya was there with mumma and dadda.
He came inside as well as mumma and dadda and hugged me and armaan and Ahaan.
He then went to sit beside her but before sitting he took her hand, made her stand up and took some of her kajal from her eyes and put it behind her ears, and whispers something in her ear. She laughed at him with tears in her eyes.

There were songs playing, people dancing and making silly jokes here and there.
Finally it's happening, they must have waited so much for this day.

I went to them and said.
"Congratulations bhai and bhabhi".
They both laughs and Ivaan bhai says while putting his hand on my cheek.

"Thank you bacha, even thanks to all of you for making this day so memorable for us".
He then looked behind me and said.

"Thanks to monkeys too". I looked behind me and saw Ahaan raavi and Armaan standing there.

"Stop calling us monkey, you bitch". Armaan says.

"Yes stop calling them monkey Ivaan, it's very cliche". Natasha bhabhi says.

"Already taking their sides? I see". Ivaan bhai says.

"Ofcourse, we've always been a team" natasha bhabhi says and high-fives us.

He just shakes his head while laughing. We all laughed at him.

Then rahul reyansh and kairav came here and reyansh said.

"Dii you're looking like a Goddess today".

"Oh my God really?". She asks.

"Ofcourse, you've always been a goddess of our hearts but today you're actually looking like one". Rahul says while having tears in his eyes.
Hayeee.

"Areyy bandar, iam not going anywhere, it's just engagement today relax". She says patting his head.

"But still". He says and hugs her she hugs him back.

She wipes his tears and says.
"Iam not going anywhere soon hmm".

He nods his head.

She then looks at kairav and says.

"You're not gonna compliment me?".

"Don't my eyes say enough?". He asks.

"I want words kairu". She says.

"You're looking very beautiful". He whispers.

"I know". She whispers and laughs.

"Come on kids , it's time for rings exchange". Uncle manit says while coming towards us with my parents and aunty shushmita.

"Wooo hooo" we all whoo while clapping.

We i mean our group with armaan bhai and kairav go upstairs.
My mumma gave the ring to bhaiya and he slide the ring in her finger. And aunty shushmita gave the ring to bhabhi and she slide the ring in his finger. We all shower the roses on them as they slid the rings on each other hands and everyone else claps.

After exchanging rings we all came downstairs and shouted at the same time.

"CONGRATULATIONS".
we all clap and hug them one by one.

"Now it's time for the surprise". Armaan shouted.

"Yeahhhhhhhh". We all said.

A video started playing on the big screen.
It was their moments completion.
In the 1st clip Ivaan bhai was giving natasha bhabhi a piggyback ride and she was laughing nonstop. In 2nd clip, natasha bhabhi was tickling him and he was out of his breathe by laughing. And in 3rd clip they were having coffee in the garden while smiling at each other. In 4th clip, she was trying so hard to tie the shoelaces but she couldn't so she pouted but he helped her while laughing at her. So many clips of them were in that video describing their memories.
The video ended and they both had tears in their eyes.
He side hugged her and she cried in his arms.
In between all this i was a pair of eyes glancing at me. Yes glancing. It was none other than kairav. Now that i realize he looks at me alot.
And I don't mind now, i like the fact that he looks at me. Just me.

After some moments i went to attend guests as my mom said.

I was talking to aunty and she said.

"You're really pretty beta, do you also wanna get married, I have a nephew he is almost your age, if you say I'll tell him to meet you".

Before i could say anything a voice interrupted me and said.

"She doesn't wanna get married this early". It was kairav. He came and stood beside me.

"Ohh it's fine, if you want to get married some day, consider this proposal". She says smiling at me.

"Sure aunty, I'll have to go now mumma must be calling me, I'll meet you after sometime, bye". I said and went to another corner, kairav came behind me.

"Why are you following me?". I asked.

He pinned my arms on the wall, close his face to mine and whispers in my ears.

"Who gave you the right to look like an angel all the time? Don't you think it's dangerous for me? Don't you think how your presence or absence affect me so much? Don't you think how much i care about you? Don't you think about me?".

"Wha...what are you talking about?". I whispers.

"How much clueless can you be Mahira Chaudhary? Don't you have a clue about what iam saying?". He asks still in that position.

"No? I don't know". I say.

"Good because what iam going to do is going to make you understand what iam saying". He whispers and smashed his lips on mine.
If i said i wasn't shocked it would be lying. I was shocked to the core. I wanted to push him, slap him but i did the almost opposite, i gave in. I started kissing him, slowly and passionately.
When i realized what iam doing i slightly push him off me and run to the main area where everyone was there.

I stand beside priyal and she asks me

"Where were you?".

"I..... I.....i was attending the guests". I stammers nervously.

"Ohhh, but why are you panting ?".

"That.....i..... yes i saw a lizard and ran here that's why probably". I lied.

"Idiot". She says and laughs.
I look around to see kairav smirking at me. What's going to happen now? What are we?