Chapter-48

Mahira's pov.
Many guets have arrived and haldi is just about to start.
We're just waiting for maasi and maasa to arrive.

"Mom, how much time are you gonna take to come? Everyone is waiting for you". Raavi says on the phone.

"Okay, we're waiting but please come fast". She says and cuts the call.

"Half an hour". She announces as soon as she cuts the call.

"It's fine, there are still some hours left for auspicious time to end". Mom says Patting her head.

"Till then we should ready the bride and groom". I say.

"Let's go to Ivaan's room". Armaan says.

"Yea let's go". Raavi says and pulls me towards bhaii's  room.

"We're going to the Natasha's". Sanya yells and pulls  kairav to Natasha's room.
Stop touching him for god's sake.

We reach at his room and enter just to see him working on his laptop.

"Stop giving attention to your 1st wife and give attention to your to ne wife bhaii". Raavi says and i pull the laptop away from him.

"Let's get you ready". Ahaan says while pushing him to the washroom.

"Change into this dhoti and come outside". Armaan says handing him a yellow dhoti with golden work on it.

"Am i just going to wear this?". He asks pointing to his dhoti.

"Yes bhaiya, it's the ritual". That girl i mean Mahi says in her oversweet tone.
He nods and go to the washroom to change.
Till then we make his bed and set the accessories he is going to wear today.

He comes outside and damn. What a nice body he has.
I knew he is muscular but today he is looking extra muscular i guess.

"Ohh hoo bhaiii, flexing your body huh?".  I say jokingly.

"Fo real, all the girls are gonaa drool over his body today". Priyal says smirking.

"Iam also drooling over ". Ahaan says and we laugh at it.

"Well it's fine because I'm totally straight, or someone who is gay would loose his shit really quickly after looking at you". Ahaan says.

"Not really". Armaan says abruptly.

"How do you know? You aren't gay". Ahaan retorts and Ivaan smacks his head.

"Watch your tone little brother, he is older than you". Ivaan says.

"Stop fighting and bhaiii sit here, we need to make you wear accessories". I say and point to a a chair.

He nods while smiling and sit on the chair.

"1st of all these rings". I say and he wears one by one.

"Then this mala". He was about to wear it himself but i stopped him.

"You can't wear this on your own. Your sister-in-law should make you wear it, since you don't have one, I think priyal can make you wear it since she is going to be your sister-in-law". I say.

"Are you sure? I mean that-". Bhaii cut her off.

"Prii you can. I want you to". He says smiling at her.

"Okay bhaii". She says and clasp the kundan mala around his neck.

"Great, now you just have to do your hair, and put sunscreen on your body". Raavi says while ruffling his hairs.

"Stop messing with my hairs Raavi or I'll-". Raavi cuts him off.

"Let me bhaiii, iam just here some days then you'll miss me everyday". She says. Yea she is planning to go back to Germany after the graduation.
And I'm hating her plan more than anything. How dare she?