Chapter-52.

Mahira's pov.
I didn't go to my room after Ivaan's room, instead i went to raavi's room.
I need to say goodbye for the last time to her, to rahul, to priyal, to reyansh, to everyone.
I need to say goodbye to everyone.
To my 1st love-kairav.

I knock on the door and she opens it.
When she looks at me, she quickly embrace me in a hug while crying.

"I hate you so much you bloody idiot. How dare you leave like that? I hate you so much". She continuously says the samr thing while crying.

"You're gonna hate me more". I whisper to her.

"What do you mean by this?". She says pulling back.

"I'm leaving". I say.

"Leaving? Where are you going?". She asks wiping her tears.

"Somewhere". I say and she starts to cry again.

"Please don't leave mah-". I cut her off.

"Arvi, call me Arvi". I say.

"Please don't leave A...Arvi". She stammers.

"I have to, this isn't mine. I can't snatch somebody else's family". I say and hug her for the last time.

"I have always loved you like a sister. Happy pre-graduation Raavi". I say pulling back.

"I've also loved you as a sister idiot. I even want the best for you so i wish you have a smooth life after this. Go and live darling. Go and live for yourself. You deserve every best thing of this world". She says.

"I doubt it but thank you". I say.

"Can you please call our mini gang here, I need to say goodbye". I whisper and she nods through tears.

Sfter some minutes they all enter the room together except Ahaan.

We all just look at each other without saying anything for some moments until Rahul smacks me on the head.

"How dare you? How dare you? How dare you?". He asks while slapping me continuously on my head.

"Rahul it's hurting". I say.

"It should hurt, how dare you even thought of leaving us?". He says crying.

"I'll miss you all". I say and hug him.
He wraps his hands around my back and sobs.

"Then don't leave please......". He whispers.

"I have to". I whisper against his chest.

"Now my turn". Reyansh says and pulls rahul away from me.

"Are you also gonna hit me?". I ask jokingly.

"I want to, but I won't do that. I know you've seen enough pain in your life, you've even gone through two major accidents, a big heartbreak, you've gone through enough. I just want you to be happy now, i want you to make your own name so high that you don't even need a surname. And i know you'll do this, you'll do this so easily. You've always been the most passionate and hardworking among us. I know you'll get through this too". He says and this idiot made me cry for the 100th time today.

"From when you started talking like a wise person". I say smacking him on his chest.

"Just now". He says and i laugh for the 1st time today.
He quickly pulls me in a hug and says.
"Go and get this, we'll wait for you. Let's be in touch,hmm?".

"Okay". I whisper and he pulls away.

I look at prii and she looks away from me.

"You're not gonna hug me?". I ask moving towards her.