Chapter-18

Mahira's pov.
We were still like that from past 5 minutes.
Iam not complaining though. We don't get to sit with each other often. So iam glad we are here, like this.

"Bhaii can i ask you something?". I questioned.

"Hmm" he replied.

"Why did you behave weirdly with me after the accident? I mean i don't know how you behaved with me before the accident but still, were you like that with me always? Did you always scold me since i was born? Or you were traumatized by the accident?". I said.

"That's too many questions". He said.

"Yeaaaa but answer me". I whined.

"I won't". He declined.

"But you said i can ask question". I said.

"I never said I would answer". He said. Very good big brother.

"You guys never tell me how my life was before the accident. Sometimes i feel so helpless that i don't know about my own life, how much of a looser can i be?". I whispered.

He stopped caressing my hairs and made me look at him.

"Who said you're a looser?". He asked.

"Me, i feel like looser". I states.

"You, Mahira Chaudhary, listen carefully. You don't have the right to bad mouth about my favourite human being, you get that?". He said.

"Am i your favourite human being?" I asked shyly.

"Umm no. My sister is". He states.

"Great because iam your sister". I said hugging him.

He just laughed.

"What's happening here?". Armaan bhaii said entering the living room.

"Sis-bro-mance". I states.

"Do i get the chance to experience this sis-bro-mance?". He said while chuckling.

"Ummm depends. Do you have the ticket?". I asked.

"What kind of ticket is needed well?". He asked.

"Ticket of being favourite brother". I said while giggling. I was still hugging Ivaan though.

"Then I'll get to experience this sis-bro-mance more than anyone here". He said while separating me from ivaan and hugging me.

"What the hell Armaan? You're not her favourite brother, iam". Ivaan bhai said.

"Do you live in your misunderstanding always or is it temporary?". Armaan asked. God I can't breathe.

"Do you wanna get beaten up?". Ivaan said.

"Dare to touch me". Armaan said.

"Ohh you just wait". Ivaan bhai was about to grab him by collar but he left me and ran, Ivaan bhai ran after him.
They look like kids running here and there in the living room.

Ivaan bhai finally grabbed him by collar and said.

"What were you saying huh?".

"Nothing bratashiri, humme maaf kariye". Armaan said jokingly.

"Aap ko maafi aise hi nahi milegi". Ivaan bhai said.

"To kya karna hoga". Armaan asked full in the role.

"Humare charno m gir kar humse maafi ki beekh mangni hogii" Ivaan replied and i was just laughing at them.

After sometime they both laughed at each other.
They both came towards me and sat on the sofa.