Chapter-34

Mahira's pov.
We are done with today specifically iam done with today. We had a test, which was really difficult. I don't think i passed but leave that. Priyal said it was okay for her and I don't know about Shivang. He must have aced it as it was statistics.

A bad day can only be better by shopping, so here we are. Me, Raavi, priyal dragged Ahaan, Rahul and reyansh with us. We are currently in a shopping mall now.

"Priyal see this". I say pointing to a dress.

"Too Bright". She says.

"What about this?". Raavi says.

"Nahhh I don't like the style". She says.
She has the best fashion sense among us but sometimes she is really annoying.

"Babe look at this, doesn't it look pretty?". He says trying sunglasses.

"Nahhhh keep that back. It's literally 15,000 rupees not worth this much". She says snatching the sunglasses and putting it back.

"Babe we're in Gucci. Ofcourse it's gonna be 15,000". Ahaan says.

"Then let's go to zara, it's less expensive". She says.

We were walking out but my i saw a wallet. It's for men and i need to buy this. My 1st ever gift to kairav. I hope he likes it.

I pick up the wallet and go to counter to pay the bill.
And walks out of the shop while putting the wallet in my backpack.

I walk to the zara and see them standing there.
"Where did you go?". Rahul asks.

"Nowhere. I was just walking slowly". I say.

"Ohh". He says.

"Mahii come here, look at this. This dress is perfect for you". She says showing me a red gown with a slit at the side. It's so pretty but it's kinda revealing for me.

"No. It's revealing". Ahaan says coming towards us followed by reyansh and rahul.

"Will you please shut up? No one asked you". Priyal says glaring at him and he puts his finger on his lips.
Lol.

"Yes Mahi, it's really pretty and kairav will love it". She says whispering the last part to me and my lips curved into a smile.

"What is this? Did you just whisper to her? Are you both keeping secrets from me? Iam hurt". Priyal says  pouting.

"We'll tell you but not now". Raavi whispers to her and she nods.

"Are you getting something or we should go back?". Reyansh says rolling his eyes.

"We're getting this for Mahi, let's look for all of you now". Priyal says and walks forward.
We all follow her.

"Raavi this looks pretty". Rahul says pointing to a black dress.
It's really pretty though.

"Not bad Rahul, and Raavi it's pretty you should get this". Priyal says picking that dress.

"Okay". Raavi says and smiles at him.
They should be in a relationship at this point.

"Guys look, how's this?". Reyansh says coming towards us with a skin jacket.

"It's nice, you should get this". I say.

"I'm getting-". He was cut off by a girl coming towards him.

"I'm sorry but can i get this?". She asks pointing to that jacket.

"This?". Rey asks.

"Yea i like this one and it's the last piece. It would look more good on my brother than you anyway". She says.
She has guts.