Chapter-36

Mahira's pov.
We finish eating and head to the living room back.

I need dessert after a meal but it was just spilled over me. But that's fine, i mean he looked so terrified as if i was gonna eat him alive. And that makes me so sad. I can never do that, no one should ever do that specifically.

I mean it was just a mistake, i could've been done by me or anyone else present there.

"Guys can you come to my room for a second? We need to talk about something". Natasha says.

"Us three?". Priyal asks pointing towards us.

"Yeaa". She says.

"Ohh okay, let's go". Raavi says and we follow her to her room.

Wow, what a pretty room. The interior is so fabulous.
We enter inside and she says.

"Let's sit 1st".

We sit on the sofa and she says.

"So the thing is, i going to get married in 10 days".

Is it something she wanted to say? Weird.
"Tell us something we don't know". Raavi says chuckling.

"No not this, actually we need to have a bachelor's party. I need to have a bachelorette party. I deserve a bachelorette party". She exclaims.

"Bachelorette party? Yesss. It's a great idea. You should". I say.

"Yes but i only have two friends, so can you three come with us? But do not tell anyone that we're having a bachelorette party. It's a secret between us". She says.

"But what will we do with your friends? I mean won't it be awkward for them?". Priyal says.

"No no they are really free minded and love to make friends so it won't be awkward for both of them. And it's the great chance to make you all meet my friends so are you guys coming or not?". She asks.

"I'm in. I love fun patties". I say.

"I'm in too". Raavi says.

"Samee". Priyal says.

"Great i knew you won't say no". She says and smiles.

We smile back at her.

"Should we go for an ice cream? I'm literally craving it". She says.

Thank God someone asked. I need a dessert.

"Yes please, never say no to ice cream". I say.

"You won't have ice cream missy". Raavi says and priyal agrees.

"Why the hell I won't have an ice cream?". I ask.

"You get sick after eating ice cream and you've eaten it last night so you can't have it today". Raavi says.

"Bhabhiii see, they are clone copy of your soon to be husband. They never let me live my life properly". I whine hugging her.

"Don't worry, iam coming. I'll support you in every situation. Let's be a team". She says patting my back.

"Will you? Thank God. I won't have to ask Ivaan bhaii for permission, right?". I say breaking the hug.

"Let's see when i come there". She says laughing.

Suddenly she gets a call.
"I need to get it". She says.

"It's Ivaan, he sure has a long life".

She says and walks to the balcony to talk to bhaii.

"Guys I think we should go now. It's already 11pm". I say and they nod.

We three walks downstairs and i say.

"We are leaving aunty. It's really late".

"Beta why don't you stay there for tonight? Why are you going back?". Aunty says.