chapter- 5

Mahira's pov.
I walk inside the house and no one is present in the living room. Thank goodness.

Iam not in mood to have any human interaction now, i am out of social battery i just need my precious sleep.

I go to my room get changed in my pjs and sleep for i don't know how much but ofcourse someone has to ruin that sleep and that someone was none other than ivaan bhai, great.

"Mom's calling you to eat your lunch" he said while looking at me sternly.

"Are you here to call me or scare me?" I asked not looking at him.

"Whatever you think, don't assume that I've forgiven you for what you did, cause i haven't " he said.

"I know". I said.

He was about to go out of my room when i back hugged him.

"Iam really sorry, i really am but please forgive me, you grounded me right and I'm okay with that but please don't be rude to me please and i swear I'll never do that again, not just that but anything I won't do anything again please" at this point i was just a sobbing mess.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Bacha stop crying, you know I can't see you cry then why do you always cry infront of me and make me feel guilty even if you're the one who should be guilty, now stop crying or I'll never talk to you again ".

"Fine" i said while wiping my tears he made me look at him and said.

"Don't do that again okay?"he said strictly
"I won't i promise " i said trying not to sob.

"Okay now come downstairs no one has had lunch because of you" he said and started to leave out of my room.

It's almost 5 in the evening and they are still waiting for me to have lunch. It may feels weird but we have a rule in our house to have lunch and dinner together it's kinda like bonding time for us.

After washing my tear stained face I went downstairs and sat down to eat lunch where everyone was waiting for me.

They were silent like actual silent i know mom and dad are disappointed in me for what I've done, and armaan looks scared of ivaan bhai as he always is, so he isn't saying anything and ivaan and ahaan are mostly quiet ones.

The silence was broken by Ahaan asking me.

"Where did you go after college? You didn't wait for me".

"You also didn't wait for me in the morning but we aren't talking about that, are we?".

"I would have been late if i had waited for you and i had a practical today so i had to go early ".

"I went to a cafe cause i had a headache to grab a coffee and i got into some fight there and that's why i was late".

Everyone was looking at me more like staring at me. Great mahi, that wasn't necessary to tell them, was that?

"What fight?" It was armaan who said that.

"Nothing " i replied focusing on my meal.

"Armaan asked you something, answer him" my mother had to say it ofcourse.

"I did answer him and iam answering him again NOTHING" i said putting pressure on nothing.

"Okay don't tell us we'll ask driver uncle he was there with you, he would have known". Ahaan said looking at me sternly.

Bhaiii inko koi kaam danda nahi hai kya.
(Don't they have any work).

"Some guy tried to flirt with me so i just slapped one of them and said things to them that's it, are you guys happy now".

"That's my girl". Ahaan said and patted my head.

"Stop patting my head iam not a dog".

"You're!! You're a loyal dog" armaan said and smacked my head. Iam telling you one day I'm gonna lose all my brain because of him.

"Okay guys listen, today manit and his family are coming home for dinner so be ready till 8 okay". Dad said taking our attention.

"Has kairav come from UK?" Armaan asked.

"Yea, two days ago". Ivaan bhai replied him.

Let's see who the great kairav is, that my parents don't get tired while praising him. Let's meet kairav malhotra.