Chapter-6

Mahira's pov

It's is currently 8pm and I'm not ready, not even a bit, after lunch I had to do some work and while doing it i dozed off.

I know i sleep so much but who cares, not me though.

Without further wastage of time I go to washroom to freshen up and changed into a cream colour suit. I had to wear an Indian suit, cause i love those.

I wear some rings and tiny little necklace and and walks downstairs.

I was making my way to kitchen to see the preparation that i heard bell ringing, must be them. My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Go and open the door".

No one was in the living room except me so i go to open the door.

Revealing uncle manit, aunty shushmita, natasha dii, rahul, and reyeansh. Where is kairav? I thought to myself but i hugged uncle and aunty and Natasha dii and politely said.

"Kese hain aap sab?".
(How are you all?).

"Hum sb thk hain beta, tum kesi ho?" Aunty shushmita grabbed me in a hug again and asked.
(We all are fine, how are you kiddo)

"Main bhi theek hu". I smiled at her.
(Iam also fine)

"Why are you standing outside, please come inside". I gestured them to come inside.

Uncle aunty and natasha dii went inside and rahul and reyansh grabbed me in a hug at the same time.

"Badi sanskari banti phir rahi ho aj haan"
Rahul said while teasing me.
(You're walking around like a well mannered person today).

"Yeah cause iam a well mannered person, stupid bitch". I told him while hitting him on the arm.

"It shows how much well mannered you are, by hitting a guy, what a well mannered person". Rahul stated.

"Whatever". I replied and went inside,
I saw everyone was present there and sitting on sofas.

My dad asked uncle manit
"Where is kairav?"

"He was parking the car, he is coming".
My dad nodded.

And suddenly i heard a voice, I know this voice, wait.

"Hello everyone". My back was facing this person, but his voice looks familiar.
I turned to face him and saw his face. THIS DAY HAS TO BE THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE.

He is the same guy, who kissed me, said you're mine and what not, but it's not the main point.

Main point is I threatened a person who is so close to my parents. My own parents.

I can't even tell anyone he is the same guy, i can never. But what if he tells everyone that i threatened him, no he won't, I won't let him.

His eyes found mine and he again smirked, God i hate him.

My parents and brothers hugged him and greeted him.

No way my family think he is a gentleman, cause he is not.

My thoughts were interrupted by my father introducing him to me.

"Mahi beta come here" he gestured me to come close to them.
I walked towards them and he said

"This is kairav malhotra, you won't know him cause he went to UK before the accident".

Yea you heard right, i had an accident when i was seventeen and i lost all my memories of seventeen years, sounds terrible right?

I still don't have those memories, i just remember waking up in hospital bed, plaster all over my legs and arms and a brain damaged.

I just feel so hopeless sometimes, not knowing how my life was. But something that bothers me more is my family never talks about the life before the accident, whenever i ask them about something before the accident they just shrug or change the topic and i hate it so much.
My thoughts come to a halt when i heard that man speaking.

"Hello, myself kairav malhotra and not 'whatever your name is' miss mahira".

Everyone looked at him not knowing what was he talking about but I know.

" You already know my name so there is no point of introduction". I said looking at everywhere but his eyes.

"Anyways welcome to India and more specifically our home" i said trying to hide my annoyance with a smile.

"Thank you" he said again smirking. Iam telling you one day his face would be fixed with a smirk and everybody would find him pervert which he actually is.

We all settled down on the sofas again and they all started talking to each other.

I was talking to reyansh about the new Lego sets when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. No e other than that fake gentleman. Yea right I'll call him fake gentleman from now on.

I couldn't tolerate him more so i sat up form the couch, and started walking to I don't know where, but suddenly that fake gentleman spoke.

"Will you get me a glass of water mahira?".
I legit wanted to tell him that doesn't he have his hands but ofcourse i couldn't so i said

"Sure" i forced a smile and walked towards the kitchen to get that asshole a glass of water. I could add salt in it. Yes it's right.
I would add salt.

I filled a glass with water and was about to add salt when a deep voice interrupted me.

"What are trying to do?".