Chapter-46.

Mahira's pov.
We spent this day in sleep. Literally every one of us slept for so long, even elders were suspicious but we all lied about being jetlagged and they somehow believed it.

Actually this haveli is parted in two parts.
One of that part is for the groom's side family, and other one is for bride's side family.
And there is a main hall where the actual events are gonna take place.
There is a big backyard, which gives off a vintage vibe.
So we all youngsters decided to do bonfire tonight. As tomorrow all the guests are gonna arrive.

Mayank and Armaan bhaiii couldn't make it today so they'll be coming tomorrow as well.

"Bring the kindlings and twigs rahul". Ivaan bhaii shouts.

"Coming jija ji". He shouts back.
Lol jija ji sounds so old.

After a moment he brings kindlings and twigs and some branches as well.

They gather all these things and ignite the fire.
Little by little, flames starts flickering, sparks starts to drift upwards and i turn on the speaker playing some 90s Bollywood songs in low volume.

"Let's gather around guys". Reyansh yells and one by one everyone surrounds the fire in no time.

I bring some snacks and sit between kairav and Rahul as it was the only space available.

"This feels so good, no?". Natasha says while smiling at Ivaan bhaii.

"Anything with you feels awesome, nat". He says gazing at her lovingly.

"I love this vibe, all thanks to Ahaan and his old school ideas. It actually feels good". Raavi says while chuckling.

"Someone wanted this for a long time, i just suggested it. It's not entirely my idea". Ahaan says looking at priyal.

"Guyss i have to make a connection". Ahaaan says standing up while priyal looks st him with curious eyes.

"Let me get this straight, i have been dating a girl for the past two years". He says and our eyes wide. Is he gonna declare that finally?

"I have been dating her secretly because i was afraid that how people would precieve this, but now as iam graduating soon i want to give her my ownership. I want to be owned by her. I want to be the person whom  she can proudly call her boyfriend. I have always been an intovert who likes to be in his own skin, having my own company. I never tried to make friends because i just simply had no interest. I was on my own and i liked that. Until someone decided ruin my perfectly imperfect life with her presence. Yeaa you heard right, at first i thought she is ruining my life but then slowly when i got to know her, i realized how important she has become to me. She is only reason i have this confidence to confess. She is my ultimate support. She always encourages me to be better, to be kind.
And it's no one other than priyal". He says softly and priyal was beyond shocked. I bet she never expected him to confess like this nor did we.

He takes her hand and made her stand up and kneels Infront of her.

"I know iam not a nice person, i have my own flaws, iam so annoying sometimes but i genuinely wants to be with you. I want to spend every day, every night, every summer, every winter, every spring, every autumn with you. I want to be the person you wake up to. I want to be the reason of your smile. I want to be everyone you want, i want to be everything you love. I wnat to be yours so Miss priyal Arora, will you be Mrs. Ahaan priyal Chaudhary. It's fine if you don't want to change the surname you-". He says the last words panicking but priyal cuts him off by hitting hik on his head.

"How dare you idiot? I wasn't even prepared for this. Iam not even wearing something pretty, i don't have my make-up on. I look like a panda now and you chose to confess today but whatever. My answer is yess. I want to be Mrs. Ahaan priyal Chaudhary. I want to be yours and want you to be mine". She says while sobbing and he gets up and engulfs her in a big hug.