Eight

Trevor's POV;

~ Miles Manor ~

"Mom, please. I can do it myself!" Taylor jumped to the side to avoid mom.

"I said you come here! My son's finally getting married and as the mother I want to make sure he looks good." Mom pressed as she held Taylor by his ear and pulled him close to her again.

I can't hold my laughter back!

"Wait, so you're actually here to make sure the groom's all ready?" Taylor finally realised mom's intentions.

"Of course! Why else would I be here? Now stand still!" She ordered.

"Mom, no!" He held her hands from down her wrists to keep them away from him.

That's it!

I couldn't hold back any longer and began cackling like crazy. Seeing Taylor in mom's hands was like seeing a helpless kitten that's trying to dodge the bath that's to be given to it.

"What're you laughing at? Come help me with your brother. Don't you want him to look good when he's at the altar?" She scolded me.

"Sure," I got up.

I've been watching this for half an hour now. Mom thinks Taylor's me; that is, the one to get married and so is set on grooming the groom!

"What sure? Traitor! Mom, he's fooling you, I'm Taylor!" He finally said.

Mom turned to look at me in confusion, I nodded because I could no longer see Taylor suffer.

"You two are impossible! Why didn't you tell me from the start?" She reprimanded, I chuckled.

"My sweet, sweet mother," I hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her left shoulder. "It's because Taylor didn't realise you were here for the groom and I being the groom thought I deserve to have some fun. Believe me, seeing Tay like that was so much fun."

"Hypocrite!" My brother exclaimed. Me and mom laughed and I let go of her, now standing in front of her.

"I'm all ready, but if you still want to add your touch, go on." I said.

She looked at me from head to toe. My hair perfectly set with gel, face as handsome as ever was lined with trimmed facial hair along my jawline. My suit, a tailored one for the wedding was a three piece one with white shirt, grey jacket, black waistcoat and trousers. The look was sealed with a Rolex on my wrist and a pair of black, handcrafted leather shoes on my feet.

"Where's the bow tie?" Mom asked.

"I don't want it. It's nothing, but a disturbance." I firmly stated.

"Fine." Mom sighed.

She can torture Taylor all she wants, but I'd my ways to deal with her. She knew she can never force me into something, unlike Taylor.

"That's not fair mom, you always go easy on him!" Taylor whined. Mom rolled her eyes.

"I don't go easy on him, it's him who never lets his guard down even with me." Mom shook her head.

"Then that makes sense." Taylor laughed.

"Are you two done?" I asked them.

They stopped bickering and went to mind their own work. Mom went to check with the arrangements on the backyard and Taylor went to get ready.

His makeover was similar to that of mine. The only difference between us now was the colour of our suit jackets. Unlike my grey one, his was pale blue; which appeared almost grey on first glance.