ch. twelve

san put both his hands in his jeans pockets as he strolled towards the cafe where his friend planned to hang out before school opened the next day.

after the cafe was in front of his eyes, he quickly entered the cafe to prevent himself from being out in the cold.

as soon as he entered he saw the figure of one of his friends and stepped towards the table that had been occupied.

"song mingi, why are you so early today? this is not you." san sarcastically teased his friend who was already there, sipping his hazelnut latte.

mingi rolled his eyes. "just arrived after finishing my date with yunho. we finished early today so why not."

"i see." san hummed. "i'll go ordered now, what did you order?"

"hazelnut latte because why not, it's superior."

san chuckled. "yeaaa so superior."

san headed to the counter and quickly ordered a vanilla latte, ice americano and caramel macchiato for hongjoong and jongho. after paying he returned to the table.

when his name was called he immediately got up and brought the tray of drinks back to the table.

"i hope their tastes don't change according to their mood today, because i already ordered their drink."

mingi gasped dramatically. "you pay for hongjoong and jongho drinks?! when i'm already sitting down with my hazelnut latte?! how dare you."

san realized and blinked his eyes. "oops? i'm sorry mingi, next time okay?"

"fine."

after a few minutes, hongjoong and jongho arrived at the same time and immediately went to the table where mingi and san were sitting.

jongho gasped. "oh my caramel macchiato!"

"oh? who ordered this? i want to pay back." hongjoong sat next to san. his eyes quickly found mingi and he snorted. "okay san, i'll pay later."

"me too!" jongho chimed in.

"hey! what made you guys think that i can't pay for your drinks?!" mingi protested.

jongho shakes his head. "there's no way."

"what?!"

"he's not wrong tho? you're willing to pay for yunho, but never us." hongjoong hummed as he sipped his iced americano.

"you guys are so mean." mingi pouted.

not wanting to deal with mingi's childish behavior, jongho quickly changed the topic. "san hyung. have you checked his instagram?"

san who was sipping his vanilla latte raised his face towards jongho. "instagram?"

hongjoong nodded his head in agreement. "jung wooyoung's."

"oh his instagram?" san hummed. "i checked his instagram. what a handsome boy." he casually said. "why?" he questioned jongho.

mingi blinked his eyes. "that's it?"

"yea that's it. what else do you want me to say?"

jongho immediately butted in, "that's it? don't you have a crush on him or something, hyung? because if you like him, i honestly agree with your choice."

hongjoong agreed. "me too. it's not like you're straight. let's all be gay."

"right. my boyfriend's friends are all handsome and popular. kira told me a lot of stories about them."

hongjoong snorted. "you and that gossip queen." he shakes his head. "stop making acquaintance with her already. she's so pick me."

jongho widened his eyes. "oh my god, hongjoong hyung just labelled someone as a pick me."

san laughed at jongho's comment and shakes his head.

mingi sighed. "if i don't talk to kira, how am i supposed to know gossip outside of school? besides, kira's friend goes to school with yunho. i need to know all the stories there."

"you are so..." hongjoong sighed and shakes his head.

"huh? what? what? what?"

"nothing."

"okay back to me." san finishes his drink. "to be honest, i'm interested in this wooyoung. but it's all too fast. i have to get to know him first before i can label that i have a crush on him."

"makes sense. i agree with your way, san." mingi nodded his head. "better take it slow than rush everything. it'll be too much overwhelming otherwise."

jongho looked at mingi as if mingi had two heads. "wow. you're so smart when you talk about love. are you a love doctor?"

"stop being so mean to meee." mingi whined.

hongjoong and san looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

"you're so baby." san shakes his head in amusement.

"i'm not a baby!"

"well you acted like one." hongjoong interfered savagely.

"meanie." mingi huffed.

jongho who was silent while scrolling his phone screen nudged mingi. "hey hyung, look at this."

mingi stopped sulking and looked at jongho's phone screen. he looked at hongjoong and san. "have any of you guys checked the online school board yet? someone said the principal wants to give a briefing tomorrow."

san shakes his head. "not yet. i noticed the notification earlier but haven't check it."

jongho put down his phone on the table and sipped his caramel macchiato. "what do you guys think the principal wants to say tomorrow?"

"i don't know either. maybe it's about the inter-school mixed sports weeks? last year, our principal signed in for every team in our school to join." hongjoong said.

"damn, if it's true, we must really practice hard. the principal must clear our schedule..." mingi suddenly realized. "dang it! i can't go on dates with yunho."

jongho looked at mingi in disbelief. "you and your dates."

"i know you can't relate to me. shut up!" mingi huffed sulkily.

and then the two youngers fight, throwing words at each other.

hongjoong sighed. "i swear to god..."

prank text | woosan (romance au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara