ch. seventeen

wooyoung doesn't know why he came to school early that day. is he looking forward to meeting the new faces he will be looking at for a month? he doesn't know either.

a week has passed and today, monday, their school will invite athletes from seven schools who will spend time at their school for a month.

he only has one goal which is to just watch from afar and hope that he can avoid choi san for a month or just avoid making eye contact with him.

he stood at the end of the first floor corridor and watched yeosang and seonghwa arrive together at school. they waved at wooyoung and climbed the stairs to meet the youngest.

"hey wooyoung, why are you so early this morning? you excited to see him?" yeosang wriggle his eyebrows and blinked his eyes repeatedly to annoy him.

wooyoung looked at him in disgust. "why are you blinking your eyes like that. do you have an eye disease or something?" wooyoung rolled his eyes. "besides, i'm always early?"

yeosang smirked at the youngest. "yeah, like the last past week."

"shut up."

seonghwa could only shake his head because of yeosang and wooyoung's who was acting like tom and jerry in the morning. "oh come on, guys. it's still early. stop bickering."

"he started first." both of them pointed at each other. then wooyoung looked at yeosang in disbelief while yeosang looked at him in disgust.

seonghwa shook his head and looked towards the last bus. he smirked as he watched someone he knew get off the bus. "they are here."

yeosang and wooyoung stopped throwing their playful insults and looked at the last bus. wooyoung slowly hid behind seonghwa's tall figure and watched a certain someone.

someone he knows very well.

a tall man with a charming smile, additionally with dimples that made wooyoung stunned because of the difference in his slim but muscular body. his jet black hair shining in the morning sun.

a fucking boyfriend material.

his day dream was interrupted when yeosang nudged him. "close your mouth, jung wooyoung. you're being so obvious and it's embarrassing."

wooyoung hissed at his best friend and shakes his head and turned around to go to his class.

"where are you going?" seonghwa turned to give his attention to the youngest.

wooyoung just opened his mouth to answer seonghwa's question but was cut off by a shrieked from someone they know. they all sighed in synchronization when they saw their tall friend jump into the arms of another tall one.

mingi and yunho.

"geez that idiot. does he really need to embarrass us this morning?" yeosang mumbled in annoyance. "too much pda in the morning if you asked me."

"are you jealous?" seonghwa retorted then he chuckled when yeosang glared at him.

"no way in absolute hell."

wooyoung who was still silent tried his best to hide behind seonghwa and yeosang when he saw san looking around like he was looking for something. or someone.

"why are you hiding behind us?" yeosang whisper at the youngest in concern.

although wooyoung is a loud person, but he is a bit shy with new people. wooyoung is a sassy and confident person. for yeosang, when he saw wooyoung behaving like this, he became concerned.

"i-i'm... i don't want him to see me, please..." wooyoung desperately clung on seonghwa.

"are you okay? is he done something to you?" at this point seonghwa also concerned.

wooyoung shakes his head indicating tgat he's fine. "i'm okay. i just... i don't know?"

"it's okay, young-ah. we will cover you. i'll text yunho to make sure that he doesn't open his mouth about you to them." seonghwa reassure the youngest.

"thank you guys..."

the three of them walked towards their classes before the meeting with all the athletes after their first period.

san frowned when he failed to find someone with two toned hair color around the school.

hongjoong nudged the raven haired male. "why, san? are you looking for someone? wh-" then he realized. "oh..."

san nodded his head in confirmation. he was searching for at least a glance of this certain someone which makes him excited to be here at kq multi sport school.

mingi glance at his friend who was looking around. "yunho, baby, where's wooyoung..? and the others?" he asked his boyfriend which made both san and hongjoong turned to the couple.

yunho who was still looking at seonghwa's text hummed in confusion. "i don't know. maybe they arrived early and already went to class? we have the same class for first period."

san frowned again while hongjoong and mingi hummed because they understood.

yunho noticed the look on san's face and quickly he pulled mingi's hand. "come on, i'll show you the building and class you'll be spending time here?"

"let's get going then? we don't want to hold you here with us. you might be late for class if you stayed here with us too long."

yunho flashed him a bright smile. "let's go then. follow me."

hongjoong grabbed san's arm and pulled him along with mingi and yunho. "you'll see him later after first period san, be patience." hongjoong whisper to san's ear.

san almost embarrasses himself at the unfamiliar school when he almost whines to hongjoong but he quickly close his mouth and followed the older.

yunho stopped in front of the class in block b and smiled at the three friends. "this is the class you will be sitting in for a month. if there is anything you are not satisfied with or anything, you can consult the teacher who's in charge of this class, alright?"

mingi smiled at yunho. "got it, baby. now go your class." he leaned in and pecked his boyfriend's cheek.

when the three of them walked into the classroom, yunho grabbed san's hand and pulled him out. "a word with you, please."

san blinked his eyes in confusion but obeyed the taller. "why? what is it?"

"if you see wooyoung with us or anywhere, please don't rush towards him? wooyoung is a little shy with people he doesn't know. he'll panic if you rush him. try to take it slow okay?" yunho throw the younger a pleading look.

"uhm... okay?"

yunho smiled at the other. "i like both of you together but please take it slow. he has many dark stories in his past relationship."

before san could deny his feelings, yunho cut him off. "don't deny your feelings, san. i don't know you very well except for our meeting outside school with mingi and hongjoong but i hope you won't break his heart. well... if you really ever like him."

san freezes and tries to digest yunho's words. yunho smiled a little towards san and gently patted his shoulder. "i believe him with you."

when yunho didn't get an answer he dismiss the others to his class. "alright, good talk. now get back to the class."