ch. thirty-five

wooyoung wears the clothes chosen by yeosang yesterday. today he will go out on a date with san and wooyoung can't wait to spend time with his crush. the dress shirt he wear is tucked into his black trousers.

he unbuttoned three button of his dress shirt and put on a silver necklace. the cold chain made wooyoung shiver in a good way. after applying thin make-up on his face, he applied strawberry-flavored chapstick.

he wore two silver plain rings on both hands: his index and ring fingers. after that he sprayed strawberry and vanilla perfume. his hair is styled casually.

after putting on white socks, he looked at his appearance in the full-body mirror to check his ootd. he didn't forget to take a mirror selfie and send it to yeosang who happily approved his style.

he checked his wallet, house keys, his phone and his wallet card that were put in the mini gucci black sling bag.

wooyoung smiled satisfied when everything was ready and looked at the clock on the wall of his room. seven thirty-five o'clock.

"wooyoung-ah! your friend has arrived!" his mama's voice broke the silence of the house. wooyoung's eyes widened when san arrived early.

"coming!" wooyoung replied and left his room.

wooyoung looked at his feet as he ran down the stairs with his bag in hand. and when the house was suddenly quiet, he looked up.

san was sitting on a chair for two with kyungmin while his mama and papa sat on the single chair next to each other, it looked like they all were talking to san but they were also silent looking at wooyoung.

wooyoung baffled in confusion. "what..?"

"nothing, young-ah, nothing!" mrs. jung closed her mouth and turned to her husband. "my son took his beautiful feature from me."

wooyoung let his mom and dad fight about whose features wooyoung inherited, while he checked choi san who was in front of him.

san wears the same shirt as wooyoung but he wears all black, from his dress shirt to his trousers. his shirt also tucked into his black trousers. he also wears a light makeup on his beautifully structure face.

how can someone be this handsome?

wooyoung walked towards san when kyungmin moved to sit with their parents. his younger brother gave a cheeky smile to him like he's teasing wooyoung.

the older looked at the two-toned haired male in awed before he held out his left hand to wooyoung and the little one hugged the old man's arm with a small smile.

"shall we go now?" san asked and smiled charmingly at the younger who nodded his head as an answer.

wooyoung cleared his throat and managed to get his mama and papa's attention. "we'll go now." he told them.

"stay safe, wooyoung-ah!" mrs. jung waved at her son with a wide smile. "be back before eleven-thirty, you understand me young man?"

"yes, mama~"

after being reminded again not to forget to go home early, wooyoung and san started walking to the bus station to go to their destination.

"where are we going?" the smaller asked his date.

they boarded the bus that had arrived and san let wooyoung sit by the window. "if i tell you, it won't be a surprise, bubba." san said, looking at the younger who was pouting. "can you wait until we arrive? i'm sure you're gonna like it."

"fine!"

when the bus arrived at its destination, wooyoung looked out the window where the row of shops and the funfair were held. colorful lights decorate shops and trees. wooyoung knows where they are.