ch. thirty-two

wooyoung put his pajamas and his other necessities in the duffel bag that he always use for sleepovers. today is 29th february and it means sleepover night.

yunho has given his house address in the group chat for those who don't know where his house.

after he zipped his duffel bag, he moved to the kitchen to get the tupperware containing the chosen food that his mama made for their sleepover at yunho's, knowing that the taller loves her cooks.

even though he was already half an hour late, he took the time to ask his mom. "mama, what snacks do you make for us?"

mrs. jung chuckled and added jjajangmyeon that had been mixed together with the sauce. "i made your favorite jjajangmyeon for your sleepover."

wooyoung's eyes lit up in excitement as he rushed to hug her mama. "thank you, mama! you're the best!"

"you're welcome, youngie." she smiled and patted his head. "now take this and eat with your friends." she gave a tupperware filled with jjajangmyeon for eight people along with extra noodles and sauces.

wooyoung secured the tupperware on his chest as he bid goodbye to his mama and closed the door behind him. yunho's house is not far from wooyoung's house, only three blocks from the front so he planned to just walk.

after a few minutes, wooyoung arrived in front of yunho's house. his house is not bigger than wooyoung's house because it is for three people only, but the house is very cozy and warm.

wooyoung knocked on the door three times and took a step back, waiting for the door to open. the door of the house was opened by yunho himself and his face scowled in displeasure.

"you're late, jung wooyoung!" yunho huffed. "even those who don't know my house is fifteen minutes earlier than you. your house closer to mine and you're thirty minutes late. i'm disappointed." he pouted childishly.

"hmph! come in."

wooyoung just smiled when the door of the house was opened wide for him to enter. "thank you, yunho."

"the latecomer has arrived. what do we want to do first?" yunho looked at his other friends as he entered the living room with wooyoung behind him.

hongjoong and seonghwa occupied a couch for two people. mingi sat in a single couch. yeosang and jongho sit on the floor in front of hongjoong and seonghwa's feet while san sits on a large beanbag at the end of the corner that fits two people to sit.

"oh! let's ask the latecomer. what are we going to do?" yunho turned to wooyoung who looked at him with one eyebrow raised in amusement.

"eat?" wooyoung replied as he lifted two large tupperware in his hand and smirked at the taller.

yunho's annoyed face turned into a big smile. his eyes lit up in excitement. "mama jung's?!"

yunho took the containers from wooyoung with care and examined it. "is it jjajangmyeon?"

"yep~!"

"hell yeah!" yunho dashed to the kitchen to prepare the food made by wooyoung' mama for his friends.

yeosang and seonghwa shakes his head at yunho's behavior while the other four look at yunho with amusement.

yeosang raised his eyebrow and looked at wooyoung. "he's really excited when mama jung makes food, it's embarrassing."

wooyoung laughed. "well, he's a fan of my mama's cooking. what can we do?" he walked to sit on the floor, but he was pulled by the hand and landed softly on the beanbag.

the younger looked at san and smiled when his eyes met san's dimple smile. "hello, cupcake."

wooyoung's heart was pounding and he flashed a wide smile towards san. "hello sannie!" he hugged the taller, causing san to laughed.