ch. twenty-four

after eating at a fast food restaurant full of customers, the clock showed that it was already six-thirty o'clock. they all walk towards their final destination which is the ferris wheel.

they lined up at the back of the line, they all paid attention to hongjoong who was holding their tickets. "attention please." he nodded satisfied when he got the attention of his friends.

"okay now, i have a ticket for two people in one cart." hongjoong started. "you can choose your own cart partner. and! don't fight."

san and wooyoung looked at each other, talking with their eyes. as if understanding wooyoung's request without opening his mouth, san walked towards wooyoung.

the chosen partner is not surprising. seonghwa with hongjoong, yunho with mingi, san with wooyoung and the last partner, yeosang with jongho.

wooyoung blinked a few times before he looked up at san, tugging at his shirt for his attention.

san lowered his head slightly to look at wooyoung. "yes, woo? what is it?"

wooyoung felt more comfortable with san after the haunted house reached the older's hand. "i'm not good with heights either..." he mumbled in embarrassment.

san ran his thumb gently over wooyoung's knuckles and hummed. "do you want to sit next to me in the cart, instead? i don't mind."

"is that okay? i don't want to make you uncomfortable." wooyoung muttered, unconsciously pouting at the thought of him making the taller uncomfortable.

although san's way of treating wooyoung with gentleness and san's look that carries a lot of meaning has given the smaller a look that he has feelings for him, wooyoung knows.

wooyoung is very observant with people who catch his attention. one of those people is choi san.

after talking with seonghwa in depth, wooyoung also has feelings for the tall one. but for him it was too early for him to talk about it with san.

they still want to get to know each other, goes on a lot of hanging out together before wooyoung talk about it with the older.

"you? you won't make me uncomfortable. in fact, i'm way more comfortable with you." san honestly said. "so, you want to sit with me?"

wooyoung nodded slightly while muttering small words that melted san's heart. "yes, please..."

when it was time for them to get on the cart that had arrived, san gave way for the smaller to get on first before he took his place next to him.

wooyoung looked at san with puppy eyes, hoping to hold hands even for a moment while the cart moved a little to give other customers a ride on their carts.

san chuckled and held out his arm. wooyoung quickly hugged san's arm when the cart slowly moved without stopping to signal that all the carts on the ferris wheel was full.

wooyoung closed his eyes tightly, shrinking beside san when he peeked to see how far they were from the ground.

san noticed wooyoung's every gesture and he immediately reached for wooyoung's free hand with his left hand. "so wooyoung... tell me about yourself."

wooyoung looked at san for a bit, then he smiled a little when he realized that san tried to distract the smaller from his fear.

"about myself?" he asked the taller, receiving a small nod as an answer. "well, what do you want to know about me?"

"you can tell me what you feel comfortable telling me. i don't want to cross the line that i shouldn't." san gently said.

san's thoughtful way of thinking about wooyoung made the smaller's heart pounded.