ch. twenty

"i love you, jung wooyoung. you're brave and i love it."

"i don't know if that's a compliment or a sarcastic comment." wooyoung sighed and watched the ice vanilla latte from the cup in his hand.

"of course it's a damn compliment! i can't believe you did that in front of the students who were present yesterday!" yeosang squeaked happily, smacking wooyoung's shoulder.

the news that san and wooyoung interacted yesterday in the indoor field during training has spread. so far no bad news.

as a student who belongs among the popular students, the other students like the interaction between san and wooyoung. for them it is very cute that san gave wooyoung an energy drink and wooyoung lent his small towel to san.

yeosang and wooyoung walk towards the outdoor field for p.e. they both had the same class that morning and planned to go to school together so that's what they did.

wooyoung shyly glared at yeosang. "he gave me an energy drink! of course i need to give something back. plus, he was the first to come to me yesterday."

"you're shy! this is so cute! i can't wait to gossip with yunho about this. he must be happy. he should be you guys club president." yeosang babbled more.

"shut up, kang yeosang. shut up." wooyoung hide his face behind his water bottle.

yeosang is a person who makes promises and doesn't break promises because at lunch time he and yunho sit together while gossiping.

"i can't believe it!" yunho shakes yeosang who's laughing at his reaction.

"i know right?!"

they were very loud causing the students who passed by their desk to smile at the duo's behavior.

wooyoung is covering his face because he was ashamed of yeosang and yunho's behavior. "guys, please shut up. i told you i only did that because of the energy drink he gave me. why are you guys like this, it's embarrassing."

"nuh-uh, babywoo. do you need to cup his cheek?! i didn't think so." yunho exasperated. "why am i like this? oh nothing... sike! it's because that shit is so cute!?"

wooyoung who was just about to respond back to yunho's sentence was silent when his eyes were stuck on a figure who was looking for a table to sit with his friends.

"woo?" wooyoung blinked his eyes, eyes stuck on the figure.

yeosang waved his hand in front of wooyoung's face. "wooyoung?"

yunho pursed his lips in annoyance. "hey, jung wooyoung!" wooyoung flinched in surprise and looked at yunho.

"what is wrong with you?" wooyoung huffed, annoyed at the duo.

yeosang lifted his eyebrow at wooyoung. "what are you looking at-" yeosang looked in the direction that wooyoung saw earlier and saw four friends looking for a table. "oh!"

"what?" seonghwa, who was focused on his food without speaking, raised his head. "oh? they don't have a table to sit."

yunho was about to speak but was cut off when his phone rang. "oh?" he picked up the call and talked to the caller. "you all don't have a table to sit at?"

hearing those words, seonghwa, wooyoung and yeosang looked at yunho. he glanced at his friends, mouthing his boyfriend's name.

wooyoung gulped and looked at san and his friends who were invited to sit by kira's friends. "call them here." wooyoung said without hesitation.

"wait a second." yunho put the phone away from his ear. "are you sure?" wooyoung hummed as an answer.

"alright then." yunho brought his phone to his shoulder and told mingi to come to their table for lunch. wooyoung pushed his food tray after finishing his favorite mac and cheese.

mingi smiled at yunho's friends. "hey guys, thank you for letting us sit here. it's hard to find a seat in the cafeteria if you arrive late."

"mhm, it's fine. take a sit and eat your lunch before break time ends." seonghwa beamed at mingi.

hongjoong took a seat next to seonghwa, mingi without a word sat next to his boyfriend leaving san and jongho. jongho pushed san towards wooyoung and sat next to yeosang.

wooyoung looked at san who slowly sat next to him and smiled at the newcomer. "hi, wooyoung." san whispered to wooyoung.

"hello, san." wooyoung whispered back to san, knowing that almost all eyes at the cafeteria fixed on them. "eat quick."

"yes boss!" san smiled at wooyoung and started eating. wooyoung nodded and shyly pulled his bottle of strawberry milk.

"so cute!" yunho squealed receiving a death glare from wooyoung.

"anyway!" seonghwa chimed in. "what are you guys doing this weekend?" he asked the newcomers.

hongjoong looked at his friends and replied. "nothing? we have nothing planned this weekend. why, hwa?"

yeosang's eyes lit up. "ooh that's great! me and my friends are going to the arcade at the amusement park this weekend. do you guys wanna come along?"

"sure! we can get to know each other. who knows other than this weekend, we can go out anytime." yunho nodded his head.

wooyoung tried to open the bottle of strawberry milk but didn't succeed. he pouted his lips in frustration and got san's attention.

"do you need help with that?" san muttered to him.

wooyoung looked at san and adorably nodded his head. "yes, please..."

san smiled and gently took the bottle from wooyoung. he opened the bottle without difficulty and gave it back to wooyoung.

"thank you." wooyoung beamed at san and happily drink the milk.

"slowly." san gently reminded wooyoung. "you're welcome."

"wooyoung?"

wooyoung turned to seonghwa next to him and hummed. "yes hyung?"

"you'll come to the arcade at the amusement park with us, right?" seonghwa asked him.

wooyoung nodded his head with a soft smile. "of course!"

"and that's a wrap! this weekend. what time, i will text." seonghwa said. "oh and hongjoong can make a group chat."

hongjoong nodded. "sure. i can do that."

"cool!"

"so..." yeosang blinked his eyes. "see you guys this weekend."