ch. twenty-six

two days have passed since yeosang's victory, and the last two days have also had many victories for the hosts with other sports.

and today is the day where seonghwa and mingi shine for their chosen sport; badminton.

seonghwa will face an athlete from cheong-nam elite athlete academy and currently seonghwa is leading with 19-17 points.

wooyoung and yunho as usual cheered nonstop but they are not as chaotic as they cheered for yeosang.

yeosang shakes his head in annoyance. "you guys are unbelievable."

wooyoung and yunho looked at each other and laughed when they saw yeosang's annoyed face.

wooyoung waved their school banner wildly. "come on, momma! you can do this!"

"if you win, yeosang will pay for your victory dinner!" yunho added making yeosang scoffed in disbelief.

"i can do better." yeosang rolled his eyes. "hyung! if you win, i'll make sure you have a nice date with hongjoong hyung!!"

what kind of magic yeosang did because after his yelling, seonghwa swung his racket harshly and the opposing team couldn't save the shuttlecock.

20-17

wooyoung widened his eyes at that and yunho's mouth fell open in disbelief.

"what the hell..?" wooyoung mumbled. yeosang smirked because of the reaction given by the yelling duo.

in the last set, seonghwa sweated smashing and saving the shuttlecock towards the weakness of the opponent which was observed at the beginning of the game.

seonghwa smashed the shuttlecock earning the second last point while the opposing team looked so annoyed when he couldn't get a point even though he sent the shuttlecock with massive energy.

wooyoung whispered to yeosang. "the opponent looks very annoyed."

"i know right?"

seonghwa hit the badminton near the opponent's left line and he immediately raised his hand to confirm if the badminton went in or out.

silence for a moment on the badminton court.

the judge who was watching the replay video pointed to seonghwa and hollered a loud, "win."

with that seonghwa smiled as he won the final set and successfully added a new medal for his school.

wooyoung, yeosang and yunho stood clapping their hands, mouths endlessly shouting making seonghwa embarrassed.

hongjoong smiled when his eyes caught seonghwa's eyes which were quickly diverted from his friend towards him.

san caught the conversation without the using a mouth between seonghwa and hongjoong and he smirked at the older, raising his one eyebrow in a teasing manner.

hongjoong scoffed mocked even though his face had turned red. "look away, choi."

san raised his hand to admit defeat and chuckled before tearing his eyes from the older to his crush next to him. "wooyoung."

wooyoung shifted his eyes from seonghwa who was receiving congratulations from his couch towards san. "yes?"

"i know this time is very random but..." san scooted closer to the smaller and whispered to wooyoung. "do you want to hangout with me tomorrow? alone?"

wooyoung felt his face turn red when san scooted closer to him adding with a warm breath when san whispered into his ear. he nodded his head quickly and looked away to hide his red face from the older.