ch. forty-three

"so are you going to tell me where you want to take me now?" wooyoung asked grumpily without looking at the male.

wooyoung only managed to wear his ripped black jeans and san's white oversized hoodie that the older left at his house while both of them were doing movie night and sleepover the other day.

"i actually want to take you to this one place. you'll actually gonna like it."

san was beaming excitedly even he had to refrain himself from giving all kinds of kisses to the smaller as an early birthday present. he should also refrain from saying happy birthday to wooyoung.

"you disturbed my afternoon sleep. i want to sleep." this time the younger pout sadly at the thought of his disturbed nap.

the older male stopped walking. "don't you want to go out on a date with me? okay, i understand. let me send you back to your home."

at this point san is pouting sadly causing wooyoung to feel guilty because he cares about his afternoon nap even though he always naps in the afternoon because it was already in his life schedule before graduating.

"it's not like that, sanshine. i was just missing my last nap and i thought i'm gonna do it today." wooyoung hugged san's arm while peeking towards san. "don't be mad at me, sannie. i'm going on a date with you, today?"

"hmph!"

"let's go now, okay?" wooyoung gently pulled san's arms towards bus stop. san followed wooyoung's steps but still pouted. "come on, hubby~"

san's mouth is no longer pouting. "hubby..?" he couldn't hide his smile this time. "hubby?"

"yeah, hubby." wooyoung grinned knowingly. "don't you like that? i can call you hubby anytime as long as you're not pouting and mad at me."

san sighed. "i'm not mad at you, honey. i was just afraid that you're sick of going out on dates with me." he reasoned. "we always go out on dates four times a week."

"hey!" wooyoung lightly smacked san's arm that he's hugging. "i will never get tired of going out on a date with you even if you take me out every time after school. it's not that i don't miss you. i miss you too much to fed up."

san beamed happily at the confession. "i miss you too, sweetheart. always." he said, turning to look at wooyoung. "even if you are in front of me, right now, i still miss you."

wooyoung blushed as he felt butterflies swarming around his stomach like bees swarming around their queen. "stooopppp~!"

and when they arrived in a vast forest area, they hiked the mountain for a short minutes and found a very beautiful waterfall in the middle of the forest. the forest area that has various types of flowers and greens, accompanied by a waterfall making the air very comfortable and peaceful.

they hike vast forest mountain, picnic with food cooked by mrs. choi that san brought from home, went down the mountain and they also went to catch the wind on the mountain cliff that shows about half of seoul.

wooyoung was so happy that he didn't remember why he wanted to sleep in the afternoon. he is also sure that he will regret it if he chooses to sleep instead of going out on a date with san because it is very peaceful and fantastic.

it was their first hike as a couple.

later that night wooyoung wore a white dress shirt paired with black pants to match the outfit. he styled his hair casually and sprayed his favorite musky cheddar wood cologne that he only use once in his lifetime after he bought it for special occasion.

san said he has another surprise that night and they will go to a restaurant highly recommended by yunho which is a restaurant owned by mingi's family.

does he know that mingi's family has a restaurant? absolutely no.