ch. thirty-eight

they bingeing almost all the dvds and movies on netflix wooyoung's house. unconsciously the clock showed half past eleven at night. a black car driven by yunho's father is parked right outside wooyoung's house.

san waved at the car as it drove away from his sight. wooyoung was next to him and also waved with a smile.

"do you want to sit down for a while before going home?" wooyoung asked. san nodded his head. "alright, you can sit there for a while, i want to clean up."

after finishing packing, wooyoung looked at the clock and was surprised when the clock showed past twelve at night. he turned towards the sofa where san was sitting and saw the figure of him who was sleeping.

wooyoung walked towards the sofa and squatted next to him. "sannie, wake up. it's already past twelve. you can sleep here tonight."

san unconsciously pouted his lips but slowly opened his eyes. wooyoung smiled and ran his fingers through san's black hair. "it's already past twelve?"

"yes, sunshine. you have to wake up. text or call your mum because you're staying for the night. i don't take no for an answer." wooyoung getting up, patting san's cheek. "wake up. i'll go and tell mama that you're having a sleepover here."

after telling his mama that san will be staying for the night, he moves to prepare a warm shower for his boyfriend then he goes towards the stairs to fetch san to his room.

"i have prepared warm water for you to shower in the bathroom. let's go." wooyoung gently pulled san's hand into his room.

san looked around the room as soon as he entered wooyoung's room. the four walls that connect the room are painted in a soft beige color. there is a king size bed in the middle of the room and a white and gold nightstand.

there are two white doors in the room and san knows one of them is the bathroom and maybe the other is wooyoung's walk-in closet.

there is a desk next to the window and books are arranged on a shelf next to the desk. the computer and laptop were on the table along with several sheets of paper placed on the table unattended.

wooyoung's voice interrupted san's gaze, who was admiring wooyoung's room. "i've prepared a warm shower in the bathroom, here's a towel, you take a shower first. i'll leave the clothes on the bed."

wooyoung told san where to find a spare toothbrush in the drawer under the sink and leave a pair of gray sweatshirt and sweatpant on the bed and he also leave the undergarments for san to choose.

after san finished showering and changing clothes, wooyoung ordered san to lie on the bed while he cleaned his desk.

"come lay with me, beautiful." san spoke up after wooyoung finished showering and put on a white sweatshirt and sweatpants.

wooyoung obeyed and moved to lie next to san after checking the time on the clock in his room.

after wooyoung lay down, san gently pulled the little one towards him for a cuddle. wooyoung sighed happily and nuzzled close to his side.

"would you like to go on a date, again, with me, sweetpie?"

wooyoung looked at san quickly when the question left his lips. "what?"

"do you want to go out on a date with me?"

wooyoung beamed happily. "of course." he nodded his head. "what date are we talking about here?"

san hummed. "let's go on an ice cream date. i know a place that makes a delicious and aesthetic looking ice cream. we can go there."

"ice cream date? that's cute~" wooyoung giggled. "sure~"