ch. sixteen

"fuck!"

a week after the announcement that they were the host for the inter-school mixed sports, wooyoung walked towards his class with his phone in hand, he growled in anger at his own stupidity.

"really, jung wooyoung? 'so do you'?" wooyoung ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "why are you so stupid, oh god."

after posting the picture on instagram last night, wooyoung continued to sleep due to exhaustion. and today in the morning, wooyoung accidentally replied to choi san's comment which he didn't have time to reply because he was sleeping.

wooyoung doesn't know why but he is very anxious because choi san still hasn't replied to his comment. he felt very stupid because he replied to that comment.

"yo sweetheart, good morning!" yunho chimed in from nowhere with a wide grin on his face.

yeosang laughed out loud when yunho teased his best friend and followed, "good morning to my precious baby, how was your sleep, my love?"

wooyoung groaned in frustration. "i swear to god."

seonghwa chuckled and shakes his head at his two friend who was teasing the hell out of wooyoung. "good morning, young-ah."

wooyoung gave a small smile to seonghwa for not joining yeosang and yunho who were teasing him. "good morning, too, hyung."

seonghwa patted wooyoung's back. "what's wrong? you seem down for some reason."

wooyoung let out a small frustration sigh and hummed. "i did a stupid thing in the morning. long story short, i replied to choi san's comment below yesterday's post. and oh my god! i'm so stupid!"

"i'm sorry, what?" yeosang widened his eyes in shock.

yunho blinked his eyes in disbelief. "are you for real..?"

"yes! check it out yourself! and suddenly i hate myself. why the hell did i do that?! oh god, i'm so stupid!" wooyoung groaned. "and now i'm anxious for some reason because he didn't reply to mine... oh, fuck my life!"

yeosang took out his phone and checked wooyoung's post yesterday. yunho and seonghwa looked at yeosang's phone from behind to find out what wooyoung replied to san in a half-asleep state because he's just woke up.

"damn..."

"what the hell..."

"you confident motherfucker."

wooyoung glared at his tallest friend. "that is not confident, you doofuses. that's an idiocy!" wooyoung growled in frustration. "stupid, jung wooyoung!"

"hey no! i have a feeling that you're doing just fine!" yunho intervened wooyoung who's blaming himself for being stupid.

"what do you mean?"

yunho smiled. "what i meant is, let's see what he's going to reply to your comment. i'm sure he's awake by now."

"and what if he don't?" wooyoung challenged his tall friend. "i mean what if he doesn't reply to me?"

yeosang chuckled. "there's no way he's not gonna reply to his baby boy. just wait for it, woo. relax."

wooyoung sighed. "if you says so."

wooyoung actually didn't expect anything in return from san. he doesn't care a bit... okay maybe wooyoung hopes san will respond. but he hoped more that san would not judge him.

seonghwa reassuringly smiled to their youngest and nodded his head towards the classes. "let's go?"

wooyoung let out a small smile and walked with seonghwa, followed closely by yeosang and yunho.

the four of them walked towards the gym where they would have p.e. class. until they quickly put their water bottles at the end of the wall and start stretching before the class starts.

it has become a habit for the four of them to stretch first because they don't want anything bad to happen if they make a mistake during sports. plus, if the four of them warm up, the class members who have p.e with them will also follow them.

after warming up, the four of them huddled together close to their water bottles and chat while waiting for the teacher who was on duty that morning.

wooyoung waved at his face so he could get some air to cool himself down. yeosang and yunho as usual chatting with each other about rumors that happened in the building next door. while seonghwa was playing with his phone.

ding!

wooyoung  hummed in confusion but still he reached into his pocket and took out his phone to check the notifications that just came in. when he got a notification from instagram, he felt that his heart was pounding with anticipation.

"is he finally replying to me..?" he mumbled slowly to himself.

he swiped the notification to the right and was immediately taken to instagram. his eyes widened in shocked.

new notification: instagram
@choimountain replied to your comment: i prefer other word than pretty, sweetheart.

"hyung..." wooyoung leaned to seonghwa who was focusing on his phone.

"why?" seonghwa leaned to wooyoung in curiosity, his action made yeosang and yunho look at wooyoung too. "what is it, young-ah?"

"look at this." wooyoung gave his phone to seonghwa. yeosang and yunho huddled close to seonghwa to see what wooyoung showed the oldest.

upon seeing what made wooyoung stunned, wooyoung's three close friends were also stunned.

yeosang blinked his eyes in amusement.

yunho had his jaw drop to the floor.

seonghwa widened his eyes in excitement.

"wooyoung..." yeosang started. "you've got yourself someone who's falling for you!"

"what the hell are you talking about, sangie! stop, it's not true." wooyoung denied. "there's no way..."

yunho smiled at wooyoung in amusement upon seeing his friend who's in denial. "there is a way. don't worry, woo. we'll find out soon."

wooyoung tilted his head and lift on eyebrow in confusion.

seonghwa hummed in agreement. "next week we will see. all the schools will be here next week."

wooyoung turned his head towards seonghwa, so fast that almost snapped his own neck. "that fast?!"

seonghwa, yeosang and yunho nodded their head.

"shit..!"