01

Camila's POV

I got a call from my mother saying she couldn't pick me up and she asked Taylor to come get me. I crashed my car a few weeks ago.

Taylor's mom and my mother are like best friends. We used to be best friends but she just started drifting away from me. We still have to see each other a lot since our moms hang out a lot.

Both of our mums are single parents because our dads both left but our mums are very wealthy and do fine by themselves.

I waited in the schools parking lot for Taylor. I saw her black Porsche drive into the parking lot so I walked towards it. I got into the passenger seat. "Hi. Thanks for picking me up" I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"No problem" she said as she started driving away. We drove to my house in utter silence until we got into traffic. Her phone started ringing so she fished it out of her pocket.

"Hey bella" she said as a smile grew on her face. She spoke to thei bella girl for about 5 minutes before ending the call. "Can we make a quick stop? I need something from a friend" she said making me nod.

She dorve to this friend's house. Her friend was standing outside a house. Taylor got out of the car and went to her. This so called friend gave Taylor a kiss on the lips before giving her a charger.

She walked back to the car and got in. She drove me to my house. "Thank you again" I said as I got out of the car. She nodded and drove away.

I entered the house and went to my room. I took a shower and got changed into my PJs.

Without the shoes and jacket.

My mum had just arrived so I went downstairs to see her putting fast food packages on the kitchen counter

My mum had just arrived so I went downstairs to see her putting fast food packages on the kitchen counter. "I was not in the mood to cook" she said as she hugged me.

She went upstairs to shower and change. While she was up there I took out the food and laid it on our dinner table.

"How was the ride with Taylor?" My mother asked me as she sat next to me at the dinner table. "It was quiet. We stopped at her friend's house" I said as I put up quotation signs when I said the word friend.

"Well that's amazing for her. I can't wait for the wedding" she said in a sing song tone making me giggle.