27

Camila's POV

I was in front of Taylor's room. Her mum let me in. I took a deep breath before knocking on her door. I heard a come in before I opened the door.

She was sitting at her desk with her headphones around her neck. "Mom what do you need" she said as she turned to me. Her face dropped when she saw me. "What are you doing here?" Taylor asked me as I closed her door behind me.

"I want to talk to you" I said making her sigh. She crossed her hands over her chest making her breasts pop out a bit because she was wearing a low cut shirt. "I want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed that you knew I was gay or that I liked you. I just really like you and I want to make it work." I said. She was silent.

She sighed. "I shouldn't have slept with Paige. There were signs you liked me and I didn't think about that. I just thought you wanted to experiment with me and I don't want to get hurt. I like you a lot. I'm sorry" she said as she stood up. She walked to me.

She opened her arms for me. I hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry" I said as I sniffled. She held me tightly as she ran her hands through my hair. "I'm sorry too." She said as she laid her head on top of my head.

"I like you a lot" I said making her giggle. "I like you a lot too" she said as we pulled away from the hug. I looked up to see her smiling. Her cute dimples digging into her cheeks.

Those dark eyes shimmered with tears. "Are you crying?" I asked her. She chuckled at my question. "No, I just gave something in my eye" she rolled her eyes at me.

She leaned in and connected our lips. I pulled her shirt. Her hands cupped my cheeks. This kiss was filled with so much.

Writers note: sorry for the short chapters 😭 some of this doesn't even go with the book.