04

Camila's POV

I woke up the next day in my bed with a throbbing headache. I don't even know how I made it home. I took some pain killers before showering and changing.

I changed into sweatpants, a crop top and some slippers. I walked downstairs to see my mother making breakfast. "How do you feel" she said as I groaned. "Terrible" I said making her laugh.

"How did I get home last night?" I asked my mother as I started eating some eggs. "Taylor brought you home. She even took you to your room" she smiled at me.

"I'm going out with Ria and Nancy today. Nancy's going to drop me off" I said to my  mother as I cleaned my plate. I went upstairs to get ready to go out. I did my makeup and I changed into a cute outfit for lunch.

 I did my makeup and I changed into a cute outfit for lunch

Nancy came to pick me up and we went to pick Ria up. "Let's go to the cute restaurant by the beach" Ria suggested making us nod.

On our way there we started playing the weekend. "In your loui V bag, tatts on her arm. High heel shoes make you six feet tall" we sang together. The drive to the bitch is 30 minutes long and we were still driving.

"And the girls I've been tasting don't ever get naked!" Ria screamed the lyrics to come through. "Just put it in a ponytail and fuck her from behind!" I yelled "with the panties to the side,with the panties to the side" Nancy sang as she parked in front of the restaurant.

We all got seated and our orders got taken. "Guys did you hear that Taylor hooked up with the new girl" Ria said making me look at her. "New girl as in Lily?" Nancy asked making her nod. Why is this girl with everyone?

"Anyways I saw you with Jake" Nancy said with a smile on her face. "Omg tell us all the details" Ria said as the waitress put our food on the table.

"We just hung out. We danced!" I said excitedly. "With no room for innocence" nancy said making all of us start cackling like the crazy bitches we are.

We ate lunch and it was 10/10. The service was great and the food was amazing. Plus we talked about my man that's not my man the whole time.

I don't have those feelings for him but I guess I think I like him. I mean he doesn't give me butterflies or anything but that's normal right?