02

Camila's POV

I was in English when a note hit me in the face. I looked around and saw my friend Ria smiling. I opened the note and it wrote 'Jake totally was checking you out'. I turned to her with a smile.

I looked to my right to see Jake looking at me. I smiled at him and he shot me one of his grins. The class ended and Jake pulled me aside outside of the classroom.

"Hey, do you wanna come to my party on Saturday?" He asked smiling down at me. "I'd love to" I said with a smile. "Cool" he said as he walked away.

I was walking to my next class when I saw Taylor with one of her friends. I smiled at them. Taylor didn't smile back but her friend did. "Don't be rude" her friend whispered to her as they walked away.

My next class was art and Taylor has art with me so I don't know why she's going that way.

I entered the art class and mostly everyone was there. Taylor came in just before the teacher. The last opened seat was next to me.

"Good afternoon class" Mrs Meyers greated us. We greated her back. "The person next to you will be art partner for the rest of the year and also the person you'll be roomed in at our trip to Paris!" She said enthusiasticly getting a series of groans and yays through out the class.

"Damn this is going to be a long year" Taylor mumbled beside me. "am I that bad?" I asked her making her turn to me. "You're not the worst I just wanted to be with my friend" she said as she pointed to one of her friends.

"But we were best friends" I said making her sigh. "Past tense." She said as she started on her painting.

After art class my mother picked me up and we started driving home. "Mom do you think Taylor doesn't like me?" I asked my mum as we parked into our driveway. "She definitely likes you don't worry" she said with a small smile flattered on her face.