17

Camila's POV

"Honey you have to pack ,the flight is tonight" my mother said as she came into my room. I was laying on my bed. I stood up and took out my pink suit case from my closet.

I packed for 2 weeks. I packed cute outfits for Paris! After 3 hours I was done packing. I have four hours before 7pm. We all have to be at the airport 2 hours before our flight so I have about 2 hours to get ready.

I took a shower and started on my skin care. After I was done with that I changed into my outfit. I chose style over comfy which will probably bite me in the ass later.

After I got dressed I took my suitcase and my carrey on bag downstairs

After I got dressed I took my suitcase and my carrey on bag downstairs. My mother drove me to the airport.

I got there and my mother helped me with my bags. This trip costed $35000. We are flying first class in Emirates. I went through everything before I was in the first class lounge.

All my art classmates were there. I walked towards Taylor. She had her earphones in. She looks so good today. I mean she looks good all the time.

Taylor's outfit

I waved my hand in front of her face

I waved my hand in front of her face. She took her headphones off. "Hey" she said as I sat next to her. "Hey" I said with a smile on my face.

Our art teacher came to us and gave us our boarding passes. Taylor looked over to my boarding pass. "Oh we're sitting together in the middle suites" she said as the class stood up to go on the plane.

I walked next to Taylor as we boarded the plane. We took our seats next to each other. Taylor was literally shaking before taking off. "Are you ok?" I asked her as I opened the window in-between us. "I'm just a bit scared" she said shaking.

I took her hand in mine. She looked at me and smiled. She sighed as she closed her eyes. "I've got you ok?" I said making her nod. The plane took off and she held my hand tightly.

After we took off we had 10 hours until Paris. We ordered our dinner. "Can I hold your hand while I sleep?" Taylor asked me shyly which made me smile. "Of course you can. You don't need to ask" I said as I took her hand in mine.

Her hand feels so soft. Tingles went through my body as our fingers interlocked.