22

Camila's POV

Taylor went downstairs to get some  breakfast for the both of us. I dialed my friends numbers for a group call. "hey guys" I waved at he phone.

"Guess what?" I asked them "what!!" They all yelled. "we kissed twice and she said she likes me" I said excitedly making them all start screaming. I covered my ears. "I have to go she just came back" I whispered as I hung up the phone call.

"Hey I got us some breakfast sandwiches" she said as she tried to balance all the food in her hands. I smiled at her and took my food out of her hands. "Thank you" I smiled as I sat down on the sofa. She sat beside me and we started eating.

I looked to my side to see Taylor with sauce all over her lips and cheeks. "You're a messy baby" I said as I leaned in to wipe the sauce off her lips and cheeks. She blushed slightly. Our faces were inches apart.

Fuck it. I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back. I got on her lap and her hands starting rubbing my thighs. I moaned into the kiss and she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breaths. I looked deep into those dark eyes. I was wearing a low cut shirt. Her eyes drifted to my breasts before looking at me. She cleared her throat as she looked away from me.

I pulled her handsto my ass. I wrapped my hands around her neck. She looked at me. Her eyes darker and filled with lust. She used her hand to pull me closet to her. Her hand held my ass while the other was around my neck.

She let go of my neck and ass. Taylor put her hands under my shirt. Tingles trailed behind every place she touched. She pulled off my shirt revealing my lace bra.

A knock on the door interrupted us. "Taylor!" I heard that annoying bitch Paige's voice. "I'm coming!" She yelled as I got off her lap. I put my shirt on. She opened the door and they started talking but I couldn't make out what they ere saying.

Fucking hell Paige. "Hey I'm gonna go for like 2 hours I'll be back" Taylor said as she grabbed her jacket. "Ok bye" I said a bit annoyed. I sighed when I heard the door close.