13

Camila's POV

The next day Taylor and I really started on the project. We started with my emotional before tapping into hers.

"How did you feel before getting on your meds?" I asked her as she started thinking. "I felt everything and nothing at all" she said which gave me an idea. "Let's make a painting about every emotion we can think of" I said making her nod.

We started painting on a huge canvas. After we were half way done we just took a break. "Let's continue next time" she said making me nod. My speaker was playing on shuffle.

Video games started playing. I stood up and held out my hand out to her. "Let's dance" I said as I helped her stand up. She giggled as I wrapped one of my arms on her neck and I interlocked our other hands. She put her free hand on my waist.

We started dancing. I was looking down so I wouldn't step on her feet. I looked up at her to see her looking down at me with a smile on her lips. Her dimples digging into her cheeks.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I giggled "like what?" She asked me playing dumb. "I don't know" I said making her giggle. She twirled me around.

"You look really pretty" she said making me blush bright red. "You look pretty too" I said making her giggle. We danced to the song together. My heart was doing flips as I looked into her dark eyes. Butterflies were swerming in my stomach as we danced around the studio.

The song stopped and we were face to face. Our faces were inches apart. As I was about to lean in to kiss her someone cleared their throat and she let me go. We turned to see my mother standing there with a bright smile on her face.

"Taylor your mom called. She needs you to go home now" my mother said making her nod. "Bye Cam" she said as she walked out of the studio. My mother came towards me with a goofy look on her face.

"What mom?" I said making her giggle. "You and Taylor sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g" my mom teased me. "You like her don't you?" She asked making me nudge her. "Fine I do like her" I admitted making her smile.

"So did you tell her?" My mother asked making me shake my head no. I sighed "I don't know if she likes me" I said making my mom look at me in disbelief. "The way you guys were looking at each other begged to differ" my mother said making my cheeks flush bright red.