08

Camila's POV

I was getting ready for our senior picnic. So this picnic was organized by us. We all bring picnic baskets and just sit with our groups and stuff. I wore a cute little sundress.

I had my picnic basket in one hand and my phone in the other

I had my picnic basket in one hand and my phone in the other. I called myself an Uber. I got to the private picnic area we had rented out for the day.

I saw my friends Ria, Nancy and Sam sitting on the field. "Hey guys" I sat as I set my picnic basket down in the picnic blanket. Sam brought a snack basket, Nancy brought a drink basket and Sam brought a fast food basket. I brought a fruit basket.

We sat there and started chilling. "Guys I'm gonna walk around" I said as I walked towards the dandelion field. I walked through the dandelion field. "Hey" I said as I saw Taylor in the field.

"Hey" Taylor said as she kneeled down to the dandelions. "Do you think they work?" I asked her ,making her laugh. "I don't know" she said with a bright smile. Her cute dimples showing. She was wearing baggy jeans and a white crop top.

I kneeled down to blow on a dandelion but I just fell backwards making the dandelions fly away. Taylor burst into laughter. She held out her hand and helped me up. I got up and smiled at Taylor.

"You look really pretty today" Taylor smiled down at me. I blushed really bright red. "Thank you" I smiled brightly. "Let's frolic" I said making Taylor laugh. "Frolic?" She asked me ,making me nod.

I started running and she joined me. "Is this frolicking?" Taylor asked out of breath behind me. "You play basketball but you can't frolic?" I asked her as she heaved with her hands on her knees.

"I'm a different breed of basketball player" she said which made me laugh my ass off. I walked towards her. She looked up at me before she started chasing me.

She caught up to me and started tickling me. "Stop" I laughed as she kept tickling me. "Taylor!" Someone yelled behind us making me snap my neck to them. It was her friend Diana. "I need to go" she said as she waved bye to me.

I walked back to my friends and Jake was standing there. "Hey" Jake said a he gave me a hug. I looked towards Taylor and she was laughing with her friends. Damn that smile.