26

Camila's POV

We were seated on the plane back to LA. Taylor was really mad at me. I get Hy she's mad but I'm also mad. I just can't let the fact that she fucked Paige go.

The plane was about to take off. I looked over to Taylor and she looked like she was terrified. I sighed before taking her hand in mine. She looked at our interlocked hands. I can't help but care.

I can't help but care even if I'm mad. For the rest of the flight we held hands unless one of us stood up. It felt nice to hold her hand but I'm still mad.

When we landed my mother was already there waiting for me. I went into the car immediately. I started crying. "What's wrong honey?" My mother asked me as she drove us home.

"Mom I'm so confused and I don't know what to do" I said as tears streamed down my face. "Confused about what honey?" She asked me obviously confused about what the fuck I was talking about.

"I like Taylor and I just don't know what to do anymore. I made her angry and I just don't know" I said as my voice started to crack. My mother sighed "baby just go talk to her ok. I just didn't expect that from you" she said making me frown. "What do you mean?" I asked her making her chuckle lightly.

"You've always been awkward about being gay so I didn't push it" she said. I took a deep breath. "It was a surprise for me too" I said. "Explain the situation so I can give you some advice" my mother said softly.

"Taylor slept with this girl named Paige right after she acted like we were dating" I said making my mother's face form a frown. "Why would she be mad at you if she slept with Paige?" My mother asked me very confused.

"She thought that I was just using her because I was curious" I said softly. "Well it's just a misunderstanding. I think you guys should Justin talk about it" she said as we parked into our driveway.

I went to my room and changed into my PJs. I did my night routine before getting into my covers. I watched some movies. I ate my dinner in my room. I also ate a whole tub of ice cream. It's a copping mechanism.