11

Camila's POV

It's been a week since I've seen Taylor. She hadn't even come to school. I talked to her mom and she said that Taylor was with her grandma.

Today we were in art class and I saw Taylor enter the classroom. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "Hey, how was the visit to your grandma?" I asked her. "It was great. I love Italy" she said as she started on her painting.

The teacher handed out a piece of paper to each student. "That is your project. The due date is in 2 weeks" the teacher said making people groan. I looked at Taylor and I smiled up at her. The project was about emotions. We had to paint a combination of our most prominent emotions.

"When do you want to work on the project?" Taylor asked me. "Maybe on friday and you can sleepover" I suggested making her smile. Yessss I get to have her over. "I'll see you on friday I guess" she said as the bell rang.

I walked out of the classroom and made my way to my next class. My next class was science. I went to my next class. I walked into my science class.

I sat down in my seat in the corner of the class. Jake entered the room with a smile on his face. "Hey, do you wanna go out with me?" He asked me. "No I like someone else" I said making him frown.

"Who do you like?" He asked making me blush. "I like someone" I said with a smile on my face. "So you chose that fag Taylor  over me?" He asked in an angry tone. "Don't you fucking call her that" I said as I stood up.

"Calling her what? A fag" he said with a smirk playing on his lips. I slapped him immediately in front of everyone in class. Everyone gasped. His face turning to the other side because of the impact of the slap. "Don't you ever disrespect her" I said as the teacher walked in. "Sit down you two" the teacher said making us sit down.

The class continued and Jake kept shooting me glares. After class he tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. I walked to my next class.