16

Camila's POV

"Guys our art trip to Paris is next week!!" My art teacher said as she collected our projects. "You guys did good" she said as she passed Taylor and I. We looked at each other and smiled warmly.

"Do you wanna hang out tonight?" I asked Taylor as I leaned towards her. She smiled at me "of course" she said as she turned back to the front of the class room. The lesson went on. After the class I went to my car.

My car got fixed so now I can finally drive places. I drove home. As soon as I got home I went to freshen up for when Taylor comes over. I can't think of anything except for Taylor. I don't know what to think of.

Her outfit without the bag

My mother is in Florida right now on a business trip

My mother is in Florida right now on a business trip. It's 6pm right now and I'm making snacks for us. I heard the doorbell ring so I went to the door.

I opened the door to see Taylor with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. "Hey" I said with a smile on my face. "Hey these are for you" she said as she handed me the flowers.

I stepped to the side to let her in. "Are you gonna get me flowers every time you come over?" I asked her, making her giggle. "Yes. I'm a gentlelady" she said as she bowed. I giggled at her silly action.

We went into the living room. "Wow this is a nice movie night setup" Taylor said as she sat on the couch. "Thank you" I said as I smiled. I sat next to her.

We started watching Moana because she let me choose the movie. Half way through the movie Taylor's head was on my lap. I was playing with her hair as we watched the movie. "That feels nice" she moaned as I massaged her head.

I love hanging out with Taylor. I wish I could hang out with her all the time. I looked down at my lap to see Taylor sleeping. She looks so cute. Her long lashes tickling her face. I smiled as I continued to play with her hair.