09

Camila's POV

"Do you still like Jake?" Nancy asked me as we were sitting in her living room. "Nope, never did" I said making Ria and  Nancy gasped. "I was just bored I guess" I said with a shrug.

"She definitely likes Taylor" Sam said as he started eating his burger. "What?" Nancy and Ria said at the same time. "No I don't. I'm not gay!" I said immediately making them laugh. "So? You've never dated a boy and you swipe through boys because you don't have feelings for them" Sam said making me sigh.

"I don't know guys" I said making them hum in unison. "Let's take a gay quiz" Nancy said a she searched up a quize in the internet. I did the quiz and it hit me. I am not straight. I had all answers and the quiz said I was definitely gay. I mean I do like girls but I didn't know thatw as gay. I thought everyone was a bit gay.

"So you are gay!" Ria said making us all laugh. "But I don't think I want to tell anyone" I said making them nod their heads. We sat there and talked about why I didn't realize I was gay.

"So do you like Taylor?" Rai asked making me go silent. "I have no idea" I said making them nod. "I do like being with her and I just like the silly things she does. Like the way she just eats ice cream for breakfast. I like the way she talks about books it's really cute and I really love her smile. I love her dimples the most" I ranted. I looked up at my friends to see them smiling.

"You do like her!" Sam screamed. They all started screaming in excitement. "I do ok!" I yelled over their voices. "I like Taylor!" I yelled making them laugh.

"So what are you gonna do?" Nancy asked me. I shrugged in response"I don't know. I'll just start hanging out with her and I'll just make subtle moves" I said. They all started wiggling their eyebrows which made me laugh.

"Girl you have to hit that" Sam said making me giggle. "She's so hot" Nancy said. I glaredd at her "hey she's off limits" I said as I started eating my popcorn. "Be careful though. Every gay girl wants to be with her" Ria said making me sigh. "Really?" Making them nod.