19

Camila's POV

We woke up and got ready for the day's activities. Today we are just going to see the local restaurants and stuff like that. Once we were done getting ready we went to meet up with the rest of the class in the lobby.

"Guys stay together with your roommate. After this day we'll all meet here before going to dinner at 8" our art teacher said with a smile on her face.

"Let's go to the Cafe down the street" Taylor said as she took my hand in hers. We walked with our fingers interlocked to the cafe. It was an all pink cafe.

We walked in and the woman at the counter smiled at us. "How is the lovely couple?" She asked us as we stood at the counter. "Oh no" I said "we are just friends" Taylor said. "Ok. What would you like to order?" She asked us, her french accent slipping out a bit.

We ordered our food and went to sit at a table near the window. "I like this place" I said as I looked around. She smiled brightly with her dimples digging into her cheeks. "I'm glad you like it. I saw it when we arrived and it screamed Camila so I wanted to bring you here" she said instantly making me turn bright pink.

We had breakfast there before walking around the city. The whole time we had our fingers interlocked. "I'm tired my feet hurt" I whined as we kept walking. "It's because you chose to wear heels" Taylor said.

"I wanted to look cute" I whined as I pulled off my heels. I started walking with my bare feet. "Shit! The ground is hot" I said as I started hopping. Taylor laughed. "Come let me carry you" she said as she kneeled down to my height.

I got on her back and she stood up. She started walking to a restaurant we wanted to have lunch in. We walked in, it wasn't really busy. She sat me down on a chair. We ate lunch before walking back to the hotel. We went up to our room to freshen up for dinner.

We had half an hour before dinner so we decided to chill. Taylor was on the bed and I was laying next to her. I turned to my side to face her and she did the same. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. We didn't say anything we just looked into each other's eyes.