25

Camila's POV

I woke up because someone was shaking me lightly. "Can we have 3 hours before our flight. Our teacher said we have one hour to get ready" Taylor said as she moved away from me.

I made sure everything was packed. I changed into some baggy jeans and a black crop top. I've changed like 3 times in the span of like 7 hours.

After I got out of the bathroom I saw Taylor on the bed. I walked past her with out saying a word. "Are you mad at me?" She asked me making me laugh in disbelief. "What do you think?" I asked her as I started doing my makeup.

"What did I do?" She asked me as she sat on the side of the bed. "I don't know you tell me" I said as I slammed my curling iron on the vanity. I sighed in frustration. "Is this because of the Paige thing?" She asked me making me scoff.

"What's the big deal" she asked me as she stood up. "What the big deal? The big deal is that you were leading me on" I said as I turned my chair to look at her. She looked at me with zero guilt in her eyes.

"You kissed me, you led me on. You slept with Paige right after we almost did something" I said as I stood up from my chair. "What the fuck Taylor. I really like you so so much but I don't like being played with" I said as my voice started to crack a bit.

Her face softened a bit. "I...I didn't know. I thought you just wanted to be casual" she stammered. "Casual? Casual! What made you think I'd want to be casual with you. I like you so fucking much" I said in disbelief.

"But you're straight. That's why I thought you wanted to be casual" she defended herself. I paused, she's right. She didn't know I wasn't straight. "I'm not straight" I whispered making her come closer. "What?" She asked me as her eye brows farrowed. "I'm not straight. I'm gay and I know I should've told you but I was scared." I said making her scoff.

"So you're mad at me because I couldn't read your fucking mind. Unbelievable" she said as she took her bags and went out of the door. A single tear slipped out of my eye. I wiped it off quickly before taking my bags and going to the lobby.