28

Third person's POV

Trigger warning

Water was running. Water was seaping through Taylor's bedroom door. "Taylor!" Her mother yelled out for her. "Taylor!" She called out again.

Her mother walked to her room. Water was seeping through the door. "Why's the floor wet?" Taylor's mom asked herself. She knocked on the door. After a few moments of silence she knocked again.

After a few minutes of waiting she went in. The room was empty. The floor was demp. "Taylor!" Her mother called out for her. She walked through the wet floor to Taylor's bathroom.

The water was slightly red leading from the bathroom door. She had no idea what horror laid behind that door. She opened the door to see Taylor laying in a pool of blood.

She was in the same clothes she had on in the morning. Her wrists and neck were cut open. Blood dripping down her body. Her right hand hung in the side of the tub with a blunt in between her fingers.

"No!" Her mother screamed as she ran to her baby. Camila's mother was over so she ran in at the sound of her best friend's scream. Camila's mother opened the door to see Taylor's mom holding Taylor's body.

Camila's mother called 911 as she tried to comfort her best friend. "Why!" Taylor's mother cried as Camila's mother rubbed her back. Camila's mother pulled Taylor's mother into her arm. "She's in a better place" Camila's mother said as she rubbed her friend's back.

"I don't want her there. I want her here" Taylor's mother cried into her best friend's chest. "Baby it'll be ok" Camila's mother whispered sweetly to Taylor's mother.