14

Camila's POV

"I'm going to ask Taylor out" I said to my friends as I sat down at our usual lunch table. "Yes girl" Sam said hyping me up. "I'm actually scared" I said making them laugh.

"What are you going to do?" Ria asked me. "I'm not asking her out out. I'm gonna pretend I need help with baking and boom date" I said making my friends sigh.

"You are pussy whipped" Nancy said making Sam nudged her in the stomach. "You are because your busy putting effort in hanging out with her" Sam said "you never put in effort unless it's just us" Nancy added.

I was sitting in front of them. My back faced to the other side of the cafeteria. They all looked behind me as I tried talking to them. I turned around to see Taylor smiling down at me.

"Hey" she said and I smiled. "Hey" I stood up and we started walking away from our lunch table. "How are you?" Taylor asked me as we walked around the halls. "I'm good, you?" I asked her making her nod.

"Will you help me bake this Saturday? And maybe we can finish the project" I asked her. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked me making me flush bright red.

"No! I mean yes wait I don't know" I said flustered. She laughed at my reaction. "It's ok. I'll help you just text me the details" she said before walking me back to my lunch table and went back to her friends.

"Guys I asked her and she said yes" I said making them scream. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at us. "What bitches mind your own business!" Sam yelled as he looked around. Everyone went back to their conversations.

"What are you going to wear?" Nancy asked me. I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea" I said to them. "Maybe wear something comfortable but cute" Ria said as she started playing with her hair.

"I'll make a plan later" I said making my friends nod. We started talking about random shit. "So do you want her to be your girlfriend?" Sam asked making me go silent. "I want her to be my wife" I said and the table erupted in giggle and awes.

"That's so cute" Ria teased me as she starting poking me. "Shut up guys. She's right there" I said motioning with my head to her table.