The calm before the storm.

𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧*
"SHUT UPP!" I yell at my alarm. I finally get out of bed and put on a white Nike sweatshirt, tan shirt, black Nike sweatpants, and white crocs. Once I got dressed, I went downstairs and had a piece of toast. After about 5 minutes, I finished eating and got my soccer bag. I put in my cleats, jersey, shorts, socks, shin guards,hair ties, and my Nike headband. Sense I got ready quick I went out and sat on the couch and watch TikTok for about 10 minutes until mom, Jiji, and Nidal came out and mom said "let's go!" Once we got into the car I asked my mom "are you gonna be at my game today? it's a home game." "No I can't come because I have to take Jiji to gymnastics. Neshawn and Nidal will be there." "alright." You don't wanna know how bad that hurt that my own mom isn't coming to my game. But at least Neshawn and Nidal are coming to the game. About 5 minutes later we arrived at school. We all got out of the car and walked into school. I went to my locker and put my stuff away and grabbed my English book. I was on my way to class when I encountered a fight... right in front of my classroom. After about a minute, my English teacher came out and stopped the fight and sent them both to the principal. After I walked into the classroom, I put my stuff down and sat at my desk. After a bit, class started. Normal boring class. Next was science. Also boring. Lunch. I sat with my friends and Nidal sat with his. Literally the whole lunch Nidal kept going back and forth between my table and his. I think he was trying to get one of my friends to date his friends, but whatever. Anyways next advisory. Boring. Then, math class. We had a test on compound shapes and that stuff. Next study hall. I just played on my phone the whole time. Then ELO. Nothing much. Just some simple math and English. Last class was gym. We just played prison ball and dodgeball. After gym, I went to my locker, got my stuff, and headed down to the locker room. On my way down to the field, I got a text from Neshawn. "what time is the game?" "4:00" "alr we'll be there". After a 5 minute walk down to the locker room, I got in to the locker room, got dressed, did hair, and prepared myself for the big game.