airport

I woke up the next morning as grumpy as I could've even been. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. my mom said "nat" "whatttt" "im not going to be on the same plane as all of you guys, there was something going on at my work I have to go take care of. everyone is in the kitchen." "k." I waited till my mom left to go to the bathroom. I did my stuff and went to the kitchen. Everyone was just sitting there eating. "look who decided to join us!" "oh shut up" "i thought you told me last night that you were gonna go to bed at a decent time so you wouldn't be grumpy?" "well guess who went to bed at 2:45 AM?" I heard jiji say under her breath "oh god" I didn't say anything back because I was still half asleep. We are still taking my mom's car because she is taking neshans car. once everyone was ready to go, I grabbed my crutches and put on my crocs and went out to the car. since there was only 5 of us, we didn't have the 3rd row up. Neshan drove, juju sat in the passenger seat, nidal sat behind Neshan, jiji sat behind juju, and I sat in the middle because apparently I was "the smallest" but after a bit, I fell asleep because I was really tired. apparently after I fell asleep, my head was just straight, so nidal put my head on his shoulder. I woke up just before we arrived to the airport. We got there at 6 and the plane is leaving at 10:45. Neshan parked the car and we all got out. I got out nidals side and we got our stuff out of the car. I had a suitcase and a backpack. once everybody had their stuff, we started into the airport. we got through security and everything then we went and sat down. After a bit , I had to go to the bathroom. "I'm going to the bathroom" Neshan said "anyone else need to go?" "me" "okay nidal and Natalie there is a bathroom straight ahead then a left." "don't worry we won't get lost." I stood up and waited for nidal to come. I didn't need to use my crutches because they said it was healed enough to do stuff until next surgery. I was very happy to hear that so I can go boogie boarding on the beach! Nidal and I love boogie boarding together. Anyways we arrived outside the bathroom and nidal told me "whoever gets down wait there" pointing at a bench. I just nodded at him. I went to the bathroom and did my business until someone recognized me. "Oh my goshhhh Natalie can I get a pic with you?" "yea ofc!" I took a picture with her and walked out of the bathroom. No surprise, nidal beat me. I walked out and we started going back to the gate. we got back just in time for loading. I had my backpack with me so I went over and grabbed it. We got onto the plane and found our seats. Jiji was by the isle, nidal was in the middle, and I was by the window. In front of us was Neshan and juju at the emergency exit door because there was only 2 seats there. The plane ride was very long and boring but eventually we arrived. We got our stuff and went back through security, then juju ordered an Uber. We have an oceanfront beach house so we have our own beach access. After a bit, the Uber arrived and we all got in and started towards our beach house.