apolgies

The next day...
(Nidals pov)

I was on live with Neshan and all the chat was saying "I can't believe that Nat lied about her knee." Neshan finally told me "yo nidal go get Nat and bring her in here" then he whispered to me "and tell her bring her crutches" I nodded and walked out to get her.

(Natalie's pov)

nidal walked into my room when I was just sitting on my bed. my knee hurt really bad because I just had physical therapy. I had and ice pack on it and it was wrapped back up into a cast thing because apparently it wasn't healing right. So basically I had a cast with a brace on. but anyways nidal said "I'm super sorry for the rumors, but can you come with me to neshans room on live to prove that you actually yk?" "yea sure ig" "oh and bring ur crutches, I'll wait outside ur room for u" "k" I got up, grabbed my phone and crutches, and crutched out of my room. nidal was now also on crutches but he doesn't wear his boot because he can somewhat walk again. we arrived outside of neshans room and I started getting nervous. they only thing I was thinking was " what if they don't believe me " clearly nidal could tell what I was thinking and he said " nat don't be nervous, they will believe us" I just looked at him and nodded and we nidal opened neshans room. he walked in first then I followed behind. he whispered at me " go sit in that chair" pointing at a chair that's next to Neshan. I looked at chat and all I saw was " maybe she did actually hurt her knee " nidal was explaining the rumor and that he lied. Neshan told me " stand up so they can see" I grabbed my crutches and stood up. You could see the knee brace, icepack, and bandages. Everyone in chat realized that the rumor wasn't real and didn't, well, hate me anymore. But after all that, I hung out in neshans room and nidal asked me "can I pick you up? I wanna see if I can still pick u up" "yea sure wtv" "ok stand up" I stood up and he picked me up easily. "oh I could do this all day!" "oh well I couldn't!" nidal told Neshan "come pick this child up, she's as light as a feather!" Neshan stood up and nidal just put me in neshans arms, holding me bridal style. "man nidal wasn't lying!" I gave Neshan a dirty look and he put me down. After a bit I decided to go get some food. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some goldfish. I just sat at the counter eating my goldfish. not that long later, Juju came out of his room. "yo wsp Nat" "nothin, where u goin?" "to pick up Ella" "k bye drive safe!" "no promises!" I eventually finished my goldfish and went up to my room. I was really tired so I plopped on my bed. I was about to fall asleep then my mom came in. "Natalie we are going to the beach next month, oh also after that we will come back for 2 weeks, then go to the Texas house" "alr" my mom walked out, shut the door, and I fell asleep.