home sweet home.

we finally got home and as soon as my mom pushed me into the door, I saw Nidal and Jiji sitting on the couch. once I got into the door, Jiji and Nidal came over to me and hugged me. after that, I got put on the couch with Nidals help, my dad came out and told me that they are putting my bed in the living room until I get better and can walk up the stairs. after about an hour my bed was downstairs in the corner of the room. I hopped over to my bed and flopped on it. after a bit of watching my phone and watching TikTok, I decided to take a nap. I woke up at 6:00 PM and Nidal, juju, and Neshawn were all in the living room playing the PS5. I rolled over to look at them and told them " can u guys be quiet??? i'm trying to sleep." "sorry" then Neshawn said "you can sleep in my room i don't care ill sleep out here" "okay" I got out of my bed and hopped over to Neshawns room. I got there, flopped on his bed, and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up at 9:30. My mom told me yesterday that I have to take time off from school so I could heal a bit and so she come get me and Nidal to go online. I got out of Neshawns bed and hopped out of his room. I went into the living room and flopped down onto the couch. A bit later, Nidal came out of his room. Then Juju, then neshawn. As soon as juju came out of his room, he left to go skydiving or something. After a good hour or two of just watching TikTok and watching the boys play Fortnite, I wanted to go outside on a walk. " Neshawn can we go on a walk? I'm bored." "yea sure but you gotta change." "Nidal can you go get me clothes from my room? Like sweatpants,sweatshirt, shirt." "yea I'll brb." After about 5 minutes, Nidal came back downstairs with my clothes. He handed them to me and I went to the bathroom to change. After I changed I hopped out of the bathroom to my wheelchair in the middle of the room and Neshawn and Nidal putting shoes on. "can you give me my crocs?" "yea here." Nidal handed me my crocs and slid them on. After everyone had their stuff on, we went outside. Nidal was pushing me in the wheel chair and Neshawn was following behind. We walked around the block and it took about 25 minutes. we arrived at the house a Nidal pushed me into the house. I took off my shoes and wheeled myself into the living room. I hopped out of my wheelchair and went over to my bed and layed down. After a bit I decided to grab the ps5 controller and turned on the ps5. I played Fortnite with Nidal for like an hour. when we stopped playing it was about 3:45 when we stopped playing. When we finished, I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up at about 5:30. I woke up to all the family in the living room watching tv. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and got myself some food and ate dinner at the table. after I ate, I went to the living room, watched TikTok, and fell asleep.