The hospital.

The doctor came out and said "he's going into brain surgery right now, he damaged his brain, broke his collarbone and leg." "thank you so much for updating us" my mom said. "no problem,we'll keep you updated." "thank you!" The doctor walked back to wherever he came from. Ella and jiji were talking and then my mom asked me "nat, didn't you see what happened?" "yea..." everyone automatically looked over at me. "what happened?" jiji asked me. "I was going on a walk, then I got to the intersection and was about to turn around then I saw nidal on his scooter, and that his light was green. there was a car that was turning left and ran the light. the car pulled out in front of nidal and hit him." "oh my god." Ella said in shock. "anything else?" "well I ran out to the middle of the road and sat by him and tried to keep his focus away from the pain, then the ambulance arrived and I walked away with Ella. That's all." Everyone was talking to eachother after that. About 2 hours went by and I put my AirPods in. I just watched TikTok for a while. Finally the doctor came back out and said he's out of surgery. And that he's basically in a coma. Because he's in such critical condition, we can't visit him until tomorrow or the next day. After the doctor told us that, I went to go watch TikTok again. About 4 hours went by of waiting and waiting, I fell asleep, on a hospital chair.

I woke up at like 4 in the morning, to see jiji and Ella asleep, juju now sitting on a chair, and neshawn still standing against the wall. I said "I have to go to the bathroom." my mom said "okay, it's on the other side of the reception." I grabbed my crutches and crutched my way over to the bathroom. I soon as I got into a stall,  I put my crutches up against the stall, and went to the bathroom. I finished and walked out to wash my hands. My head hurts really bad so I took my Dutch braids out and put it in a low messy bun. I crutched my way out of the bathroom and went back to where I was sitting just to see my dad in the chair. Sleeping. I just went by neshawn and stood against the wall. The doctor came out and said "you guys can visit him at 8:30 AM." "okay, thank you so much." my mom responded. I eventually went and sat on the floor. I had to sit sideways so my leg wasn't in the middle of everything. 4.5 hours went by and everyone was awake. The doctor came out and said "you can follow me to come visit him now." We already decided that mom and dad were gonna go first, then me neshawn and jiji, then Ella and Juju. My parents followed the doctor back to where nidal is. I stood up off the floor and took the chair I was sitting in back. After about 20 minutes my mom and dad came out and told neshawn how to get to the room. "You go up the hall and take the first left. The room number is 209." "okay." me neshawn and jiji were on our way to see nidal. The walk there was about 15 minutes until we arrived outside the door.

author note:
thank you guys sm for all the support! I will try to keep updating this story.