The incident

As soon as I got up close to the goal, someone pushed me. And I don't mean like a regular small push, it was a big push. I fell down and felt this awful pain in my knee. The ref stopped the game and my coach and the athletic trainer came out to the field. I tried to walk it off but that stuff hurt so I couldn't walk. The trainer and the coach had to help me walk off the field. I went over and sat on the bench and the trainer started asking me questions. Like "what hurts" and stuff like that. then the trainer asked me if she should call mom I told her "call my brother, he's here. his number is ###-###-####" So she called Neshawn and told him what happened and that she thinks I tore my ACL. The coach sent one of the players on the bench to go get my stuff from the locker room. Before I knew it, she was back, and Neshawn and Nidal were over at the bench. Apparently the trainer called an ambulance to the field and Neshawn and Nidal called mom and told her what happened. She said she would meet them at the hospital. Once the ambulance got to the field, the paramedics came over with a stretcher and buckled me onto it. They pushed me over to the ambulance and got me in it. The ride there took forever but whatever. They took me out of the ambulance and took me to get an x-ray. turns out, I did tear my ACL, badly. they took me back to a room and gave me sleeping meds and stuff like that and before I knew it. I was asleep.

8 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
I woke up in a hospital bed, and had a terrible pain in my left knee and a headache. the doctor walked out to go get my mom and dad. my mom and dad came over to be and my mom gave me a hug and my dad just touched my arm. the doctor was sitting there talking to my mom and dad about what happened. he said that I won't be healed for another 9-12 months, and I have a severe concussion. so try to stay away from bright lights and screens. after a lot of talking. they brought me a wheelchair. I had to use it for 2-3 weeks because I just had surgery and it would be to hard to walk. I got into the wheelchair and my mom wheeled me out to the car where I got into the backseat and played on my phone until we got home.