The augurement

"NIDAL WHAT THE HELL? YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ME?!" "well it's true" "NO ITS NOT WTF YOU THINK ITS FAKE I TORE MY ACL?!?!" "ok fine i spread a fake rumor it's not that big of a deal!" "Nidal there are literally TikTok's about me. I'm not fixing it, you are. and if you choose not to do anything fine! just wait until I get my surgery and then maybe they won't think I'm faking!" I turned around, walked out of his room, and closed the door. I grabbed my crutches and walked to my room. There were tears coming down my face and unfortunately, Neshan was in the hallway. "nat you okay?" I just ignored him and walked past. I could hear him stop walking and I knew he was looking at me. I opened my bedroom door, walked in, shut it, and went and sat down on my chair in front of my computer. I just sat there and watched TikTok. like 2 minutes later, my door opened. it was Neshan. "okay I'm being serious what's wrong?" "oh yk... just nidal spreading rumors about me" "what was the rumor?" "oh that I faked tearing my acl!" I said that acting all happy in a sarcastic way, making a face. Not like he knew that though, I didn't even turn to look at him. he said "your kidding, he wouldn't do something like that." "nah I'm being fr" I said while turning around in my chair looking at him. "when did he say that?" " on your live when you weren't in there" "I'm gonna go talk to that kid" "you have fun with that" he walked out and closed my door behind him. As soon as he walked out, I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Neshans POV

I walked out of Natalie's room and went to nidals room. I walked in  and said " did you fr spread rumors abt Nat?" "maybe" "that's fucked up" I said and walked away.

Natalie POV

Its been about 4 days since me and nidal got into the augurement, the only reasons I have left my room for the past 4 days was to eat, and go to the bathroom. I haven't talked to nidal since we augured, I've only really talked to jiji and Neshan. twice a day, every day, in the morning and at night neshawn would come in. we would talk for 5-10 minutes then I would go to bed. also when nidal is on neshawns lives, people start asking about me apparently. "where's Natalie? we went from seeing her everyday to never on here." It was Friday morning and Neshan came into my room. we talked, and laughed, then he finally said "can I tell my love why you haven't been on anyone?" "idc"

Time skip to 6:00 PM
Neshan POV

I went live for a little with nidal and nadar, until nidal walked out. "chat you wanna know why Nat hasn't been on? because her and nidal aren't on the best terms rn with the rumors that arent true so she hasn't left her room in like 4 days." After I said that nadar and nidal came back in. we just talked until i ended the stream.

AUTHOR NOTE (IMPORTANT)
I will NOT be uploading for atleast another week and a half because i am going on vacation. next chapter will be and apology and stuff. Everyone I love you and thank you for 1k readers! Stay safe!