The game.

We have 30 minutes until the game starts. I walked out of the locker room to the field we play on. After I sat my phone, water bottle , and crocs down, I grabbed a ball and started to warm up.

About 20 minutes go by until I look over to the bleachers and see Neshawn and Nidal. Neshawn was sitting there on his phone and Nidal was staring off into space looking at who knows what. Now we have 5 minutes until the game starts. The ref comes over to make sure we have the right cleats on and shin guards on. Then, the ref went over to the other team and did the same. About 3 minutes later, the ref blew the whistle calling for captains. Me, Payton, and my coach, Alaina went over. We shook hands with the other team and did the coin toss. The other team won the toss and decided to start with the ball. We all went around into our team huddle and got told where we were playing. I was left wing. Once everyone got out onto the field, we had 6 subs on the bench. I got ready and the ref blew the whistle. The ball was passed back to their defense and I attacked the ball. After a bit of shoving, I got the ball. I dribbled up the field and passed it to my striker and she scored a goal. The 1st half ended tied 1-1.

The second half started and we had the ball. The ref blew his whistle and the striker kicked that ball back to the keeper. The keeper passed the ball up to me and I started dribbling up the field. But little did I know... something real bad was about to happen...