out with the old, in with the new.

2.5 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...
Finally it's time to go to the doctors again. I have an appointment at two and it's 9:45 right now. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I had a piece of toast and a cup of orange juice. After I ate my food, I found out my mom was off work so she could take me because Nidal and Jiji have their yearly checkup the same day at 2:00. anyways, my mom went and got me Nike shorts, a hoodie, and shirt. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. It was about 10:10 after all that. Nidal said "ima go on a walk, anyone wanna come?" I said that I was coming and I put my crocs on and got into my wheelchair. Nidal pushed me out of the house and started down the sidewalk. he asked me "are you nervous for your appointment?" "kind of, I just hope I can get out of this wheelchair." "yea that makes sense" we went around the block and talked about random stuff. We arrived back at the house at about 11:00. From 11 until 1:20, me,Nidal,Jiji,Neshawn, and juju just messed around filming videos. at 1:20 our mom came out and said "cmon it's time to go!" so me, Jiji, and nidal got our shoes on and went to the car. I got in the car then my mom took my wheelchair and put it in the trunk. It takes about 35 minutes to get there so we had a long time to wait.

We finally arrived at the doctor's office and got out of the car. Jiji pushed me into their doctors office. we all got checked in and sat down in the waiting room. one of the nurses came out and called for Jiji, then one for Nidal. After they both went back, me and my mom went to a different part of the doctors to the waiting room for my appointment for my knee. After about 10 minutes of waiting, they called me back. me and my mom went back and I got on to the bed. The doctor came in to check out my knee. she took the brace thing off and took all the bandages off. After a bit of X-rays and examining, she put the brace back on and gave me crutches. thank god I'm out of that wheelchair. It only took about 20 minutes at my appointment so when me and my mom walked back to the other waiting room and waited until Nidal and Jiji are done. About 5 minutes later Jiji came out, then Nidal. once he came out we were on our way home. once we got home I got my crutches out of the car and I crutched my way into the house. By the time we got home it was 3:30. I went over to the kitchen and got some food. after I ate, everyone in my family went to a trampoline park to film videos.

My dad was still working so he didn't come but Neshawn sat in the front, juju and jiji in the middle row, and me and Nidal in the very back. It took about 45 minutes to get there and on the way there I watched TikTok on my phone and make a TikTok with Nidal on his phone. Once we got there me and Nidal waited until Jiji and Juju got out and then me and Nidal got out I crutched my way in there to seeing a lot of kids and... Jordan?