Finally home!

we went out of the hospital and out to the cars. Dad had to go back to work so he wasn't there but me and nidal went with mom, Jiji went with juju and Ella, and Neshawn went by himself because he had to go to the gym. We finally got home and mom got nidals wheelchair out of the trunk and put it outside of the door. i got out of the car, grabbed my crutches and walked into the house and held the door open and mom pushed nidal into the house. I closed the door and took my shoes off and sat on the couch. Juju, jiji, and Ella all walked into the house and sat down. I moved over to my bed until my mom told me "you're gonna have to share a bed with nidal until he gets his room repainted even if you can walk up the stairs." Bruh. I'd rather sleep with jiji but    " I can't walk up the stairs so I have to sleep downstairs" so hopefully it gets done quickly. after mom went out to the kitchen, I told nidal "my bed, my rules. first, I get to sleep by the wall. 2nd, get your own blanket. more rules to come."  "whatever". I went over to the kitchen and got lime chips and sat back down on my bed. Nidal wanted to get onto the bed so I stood up and took the rest of the lime chips back to the kitchen. I went back out to my bed and layed down and watched TikTok for a while. I woke up at 10:00 PM. Great. Now I won't fall asleep at night. I looked over to my left to see nidal playing Fortnite on the ps5 and I'm guessing mom and dad are sleeping. "good morning!" nidal says in a mom voice. "shut the hell up." "Harsh much?" "nah." I get on my phone and watch TikTok for a while. Nidal finally got off the ps5 and layed down on his phone "wouldn't it make more sense for me to lay against the wall because what if I fall and like hit my head?" "fine you can sleep by the wall" I got out of the bed and nidal Scooted over to the the wall side. apparently nidal has to lay on one side so he doesn't lay on his shoulder. of course he has to face me so I just faced the other way and watched TikTok. After a bit I heard the same video on repeat, and turned around and realized that nidal fell asleep. I gently grabbed his phone out of his hands and turned it off and plugged it in. I set it on the floor and did the same with my phone. I didn't wanna wake him up with my phone so I decided I was gonna try to go to sleep. I've been trying to fall asleep for about 4 hours now. it's 2 am and I figured the best way I would be able to get sleep will be during the day where I can have the whole bed to myself. my AirPods were still in my pocket so I connected them to my phone and listened to music. I heard nidal moving around in his sleep so I rolled over to see him going to lay on his other side. I immediately sat up and grabbed him making sure he didnt roll over. after I made sure he wasn't going to roll over, I went back to watching TikTok but facing him this time. after another 4 hours, nidal woke up.