packing

(Time skip to 3 weeks later)

I got my suitcase out of my closet and started packing my clothes. We are going to Outerbanks, North Carolina for the beach. We've never been there so it's going to be fun but we have a really big beach house, so that's exciting! We all have our own rooms too. Nidal, jiji, and I are all on the bottom floor. Neshan and Juju are on the middle floor, and my mom is on the top. My dad can't come because he has to work. I finished packing my suitcase and zipped it up. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go to the airport. Then, I grabbed my gray backpack and put my chargers, I pad, and my AirPods in it. My mom wanted all of us to have our stuff downstairs tonight. I made sure my tag was on the suitcase for showing who's it is. after I do that, I walk out of my room with my suitcase. I went to the stairs and realized "oh shit, how am I gonna get down the stairs?" I start to attempt to get my suitcase down the stairs, and it was really hard. I got down one stairnin the span of 5 minutes. luckily, nidal came out of his room with his stuff. " need some help there?" "yes" he grabbed my suitcase and easily took it down the stairs. I followed him down with my crutches and my backpack. Our mom was standing right there and she asked "can you two go put your stuff in the car?" "yeah" we walked out the door and nidal just started throwing our stuff in. "Nidal put them in nicely!" "fine" he then fixed them and we went back inside. I went up to jijis room to see how far she was on packing. holy shit she has a lot of stuff. does she now know we are staying for 2 weeks and not moving in? apparently not. but anyways I walked out of her room and went back downstairs. "mom you might need to tell jiji that we are only going to two weeks and not moving in." "why?" "you should see how much shit she is bringing" "watch your language!" "whoops" mom started up the stairs to go talk to jiji. I knew Neshan was live with juju nidal and his friends. I walked over to neshans room and walked in. man was there ever a lot of people in there. I went in and sat on neshans bed beside Ella and this random girl I didn't know. all I was thinking was " why does Neshan know so many people?" I looked over at Ella and whispered to her " why does Neshan know so many people like dam. I only know like half of the people here" she just started laughing and juju looked back at her and said "what's so funny?" so she told juju quietly and he started laughing. then nidal and Neshan asked "what?" "I'll just tell you all after the live" I slapped juju and said "don't" "to late" I just rolled my eyes at him. Eventually Neshan ended the live and made us do his outro. then Neshan looked at juju, then Ella and I. so what's so funny?" juju told them what I said and everyone just started laughing . "well it's true! like I didn't even know you had 5 friends let alone 20!" everyone laughed except Neshan. he just playfully rolled his eyes. after like 5 minutes, people started going home. eventually it was only Ella, juju, Neshan, nidal, an I left. I went out of neshans room to the kitchen. It was like 9:45 and I decided that if I wanted to get up early without being grumpy I should probably go to sleep. so I took a pack of goldfish and went upstairs. I ran into nidal in the hallway. "going to bed already?" "yea, unless you wanna deal with a cranky Natalie at 4 in the morning" "ok you should like run to your room and sleep as soon as you touch your bed" "no promises" I said as I entered my room. I watched Netflix on my tv for a while to the point it was 2 in the morning. whoops. I guess they will have to deal with a cranky Natalie in the morning. I eventually fell asleep at 2:30 AM.