Chapter three!

☆★Zuhaiba's dress★☆

He stopped by the palace doors and got off to open her door.He gave her his hand to take and she took it.A shiver ran through her but she shook it off.Standing at the front door were two guards,his mother Umme Zuhaib,his sisters the Royal Twins Amanah and Laiqah and his younger brothers Zayn and Yusuf.

They walked to them,Umme Zuhaib had bright smile on her face and when they stood in front of her she hugged them both.She broke the hug and held Zuhaiba by her shoulder.

"You have brought me great joy my child by wedding my son.Finally my wish has come true."

"The joy is mine as I have got another mother."

"Ummi let go off her we also want to hug her."

Umme Zuhaib let go of her and the sisters hugged Zuhaiba at once and they both broke,smiling like cheesecakes.

"I'm so happy you here."

"Yes finally there's someone to complain about my brother to."

Zuhaiba let out a small laugh before greeting his brothers who hugged Zuhaib and congratulated him.They all walked into the palace and stopped mid way by the staircase.

"You both need to get some rest before the Walima."

"Jee ummi."

But just as they were about to go to there quarters a man called out for Zuhaib.

"Your Highness."

They stopped to face the man and Zuhaiba looked down.

"Yes Nizam."

"Your Highness there is a minister waiting to meet you immediately regarding the new hospital."

Zuhaib looked at Zuhaiba who understood his unasked question,she nodded her head.

"Continue Amanah and Laiqah will lead me to the quarters."

He left with Nizam,his brothers following and Umme Zuhaib went with her assistant.While the girls lead Zuhaiba to their quarters.

Zuhaiba gasped when she saw their quarters.It was beautiful and big.There was a large living room with a television on top of the fireplace.The colours used were red,black and white.There was a large balcony which over looked a beautiful garden which Zuhaiba knew was private.

"Welcome home sister."

"Let's go upstairs.The rooms are even more beautiful."

I nodded and we walked upstairs.Laiqah was right,it was more beautiful.They showed her the guest rooms before showing her the master bedroom.

Zuhaiba let out another gasp.The room was huge.A huge king size bed was in the middle and the head board had both silver and white in it.The room also had a balcony which gave a view of the city.The bathroom had a Jacuzzi in the middle on the side a huge shower and twin sinks.

Her clothes had already been put in the closet which was half the size of the bathroom.Opposite the bed there was a TV and on the balcony a table and chairs.There was also a couch in the room.

She sat down and the twins left so she could get ready.

Zuhaiba took the bath gown and took a shower only coming out to find her mother in law waiting for her with a rack of dresses.

"Ummi,I am so sorry..."

"It's ok child.I just brought you these dresses which you could wear tonight."

"Jazakallah."

"It's nothing.Just a small gift."

Saying this she left.Zuhaiba begun looking through the rack when a pink dress with lace on the bodice and sleeves caught her eye.She immediately liked it and to it off the rack.

She wore the dress and put on her normal make up with the exception of a bit pink lipstick,a shade or two light then her dress.She tied her scarf on and that's when Zuhaib walked in.She looked at him in the mirror and found him staring at her,she got up and turned around to face him.

Zuhaib walked closer to her until he was right in front of her.

"You look extremely beautiful Habiba."

Zuhaiba's heart did a small flip when he called her using the endurement.

"Jazakallah.Should I take out your clothing?"

"Yes please."

Zuhaiba nodded and walked into the closet while he took a shower.She decided on a white with silver thread dishdasha and a black bisht.

She laid it on the bed and went out on to the balcony.She heard the shower stop and the bathroom door open yet she did not turn around.

Zuhaib watched her silently as he dressed.Her posture was one that he could not decode.She was looking extremely beautiful even in her simple attire.He knew every women would be jealous of her for being his wife and every men jealous of him for being her husband.

He didn't care though as long as they were together.He finish dress and went to stand behind her.He saw her shiver from his close proximity.He put his hands on her waist and rested his chin on the top of her head.

"Why do you fear me?"

"I don't."

She started trembling due to him being so close,she couldn't breath and was having difficulty forming a sentence.He knew what he did to her but didn't move.She couldn't have been more thankful when someone knocked in the door and he moved away.

She closed her eyes tying to gather herself before turning around to see his family except his brothers.

"Come the Walima is about to start."

They nodded and followed her.Her sister-in-laws praising her and Zuhaiba thanked them.Her heart skipping a beat when Zuhaib slipped his hand in her own and held on tight.She sent him a side look which he pretended not to notice while he talked to his mother.

Zuhaiba knew this was going to be a long night and Zuhaib knew that he would enjoy it.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Thanks so much for reading my story and I can only hope you liked it.

Meanings:

Walima:The Islamic name of reception held by the man's family after the couple have met in privacy and spent a few moments together.

Jazakallah:Thank you.