Chapter Twenty Four

Zuhaib's heart broke as he left the tent towards the graveyard where he would lay his son down to rest.Zuhaib laid Zufar down and the Imam read the Janazah Salaat.Zuhaib was the only one who went into the grave and laid Zufar onto the ground.He loosened the ties and opened the kaffan.He kissed his son one last time and climbed out of the grave.They covered the grave and the Imam read the last dua.

Zuhaib woke up with a start from the dream that he had just seen.His heart was racing like it was the end.Immediately his hands searched for his son when it clicked in her mind that he might be outside.He made his way out of the sleeping area only to find Zuhaiba playing with Zufar.He rushed to Zufar and hugged him to his chest while crying.

Zuhaiba looked at Zuhaib with a worried heart.He was kissing Zufar all over as if he couldn't believe that Zufar was there.Zuhaiba touched his arm lightly and Zuhaib looked at her with bloodshot eyes.

"Zufar's alive.His alive."

"Yes habib.His alive and his here."

Zuhaiba hugged her husband while wondering what brought this about.She broke the hug and Zuhaib let go of Zufar.

"Zufar ibnon(son) go play outside."

"No Zuhaiba he mustn't go outside.If h goes outside something will happen to him.No he must stay here."

Saying this Zuhaib once again pulled Zufar to him and Zuhaiba looked at him with a worried look.

"Ok.Let's go lay down its his time for a nap."

Zuhaib nodded before carrying Zufar into the room and layed him onto the bed.Zuhaib and Zuhaiba layed down with him.Zuhaib caressed his forehead and Zuhaiba reached for his other hand,entwining it with her own.Zuhaib looked at her and she squeezed his hand as if to say that she was there.

After a few minutes Zufar fell asleep and the couple went to the sitting area.Zuhaiba gave Zuhaib a glass of water which he downed within seconds before setting the glass down.Zuhiba sat next to him a held his hands.

"Habib what happened?"

Zuhaib narrated the entire dream and Zuhaiba's eyes widened with fear.At the end Zuhaib let out a sigh.

"I'm scared Zuhaiba.I'm very very scared."

"No.Nothing will happen to our son.Allah won't let anything happen to him."

"Zuhaiba haven't you noticed how many times Aqeelah spends with Zufar.I don't trust her at all."

"You right habib."

There was silence for a few minutes before Zuhaib spoke.

"Why don't we return to the city?It's much more safe and I'll keep a few guards here to watch Aqeelah until her iddat is complete?"

"That's a good idea habib.Why don't we leave in the next on hour?"

"I'll make the preparations and you pack."

"Ok."

Zuhaib kissed her on the forehead and left.Zuhaiba lifted her hands in dua(prayer).

"Ya Allah.Please protect my family a tribes from harms way.Ameen."

She immediately set out to pack everything away and by the time Zuhaib returned everything was packed away.Zuhaib had the guard put everything in the car and they greeted everyone.They sat in the car and drove away.

++++++++++++++++++++

"How could they have left before I set my plan in motion?Agggg."

Aqeelah threw the vase down in anger.They had left before sh could put her plans into motion on top of that everyone in the tribe had instructions to watch that she doesn't leave until her iddat ends.

Ummi Yusuf put her hand on her daughters shoulder an pressed it.

"Patience my child.Wait until your iddat ends then continue with your plans.My brother has agreed to let you stay at his place in the city once your iddat ends."

"Ok I will wait.After all the fruit of patience is extremely sweet."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu.

I hope all my readers are in good health.I have been grounded that's why you'll got no update.

Jazakallah for 49.9K reads and 2.08K likes.

Hope everyone liked this chapter. 

Jazakallah